2//Where The Sun Doesn't Shine

Picture of Gisele on top!!

*Gisele's POV*

As I drove back home with my bag of money in the passenger seat secured with a seatbelt, I couldn't help but play one of my favorite song (cue music on top) and do my victory dance while driving. 

Do anyone even know what she says in the beginning? Oh wells I'll make a note to myself that ill search up the lyrics and study it like its a book. 

Once I got to the front door I made sure to tippy toe to my room. 

One.. Two..

CREAKKKK

Shit.. So close...

"About time now." I did my walk of shame back down the stairs and saw my mom sitting there with a dim light next to her barely showing her face. I swear she just needed a cat and she will look spot on to a creepy villain or the Godfather...

"Ok before you say anything I know you don't like me racing and everything but I promise I'll stop."

"You will?" She asked with huge shocked eyes.

"Welllll maybe after one more?"

"That's what I thought..." She sighed and stood up with seriousness in her eyes.

"Look... I know you love racing but it is taking over your life. Do you even care about school? Your academics? Your future?"

I rolled my eyes "Yes mom that's why I'm racing. It's my passion."

"I'm sorry honey I can't take this anymore... I already booked us a flight to Los Angeles, California tomorrow at 9 am so get ready."

"Wait what?! You can't just move!!"  I was so shocked! This can't be happening!! What about the finals?!!! Nonono this can't be happening. No... All my hard work...

"Yes I can.. Now go sleep we have to get up earlier so we won't miss our time." 

I looked up... Right into her eyes.. And I saw the same tiring eyes she wore when Dad died. And I know the only thing I could do now is to just listen to her.... I know now that this isn't about me anymore or dad. It's about my mom. I won't promise her I'll ever touch a textbook or pass a test, but I guess the least I can do was to listen. That seems to be the only thing I can do right.

.   .   .   .   .

Bzzz Bzzz THUMP

Oww...

I rubbed my butt and got up from the ground looking at the clock: 7:00 am

Greattt...

I heard my mom shouting from downstairs "Are you up?" 

I instantly smelled the wonderful smell of pancakes and waffles and my eyes suddenly lit up, "YES I'M UP WHERE'S THE FOOD?" 

I quickly threw on a hoodie and sneakers and ran downstairs faster than the flash. I slid on the kitchen island just in time to see the plate of delicious pancakes and waffles stack on top of each other. 

Mmmm

As I finished stuffing my mouth I saw my mom smile. I never really noticed how beautiful she looked until she smiled. It was just so rare. I just wish dad could see her right now...

"Ok Godzilla slow down I still need to pack some more stuff and I already shipped your stuff to LA while you were sleeping so don't freak out."

I sighed... I'm really going to miss this place... All my memories with dad... My childhood... All my races... I smiled at the thought of when I saw dad's old car in the garage. I was determined to fix a few things about the car to cope with his loss. It definitely made me feel better especially since that car got me my first win in my first race. I was definitely going to miss this house. 

"Ok! All set to go!!!" my mom's face was beaming as if I was getting married. 

LA better not suck...

As we drove to the airport I looked through the pamphlet of the school I was going to go to. Hmm East High School... Sounds like some stupid school with stupid overly cheerful students and knows how to sing and dance really well. This looks like the perfect school for me. (note the sarcasm)

.    .    .    .    .

As I flipped through a random magazine I heard my mom call me to board the plane before they closed the gate. Knowing she will kill me if we missed the flight I quickly shoved the magazine back on the rack and heard some cashier yell at me for crumpling the pages. I took off and ran to the gate but halfway through, I realized that I left my backpack. I turned around and ran twice as fast to look for my backpack.

A familiar faint red backpack caught my eyes but someone was holding it. 

That bitch...

"Hey! Give me my backpack dibshit!" And with that, I snatched my backpack off the freaks hand. I heard him say something but I was already out the store in a dash running as fast as I could hoping I would make it in time.

"What took you so long? Hurry up we have ten minutes until the plane takes off!"

"Sorry! Some freak tried to steal my backpack!"

.   .   .   .   .

After a full 4 hour of sleeping on the plane, I sat on the curb of the spinny thing waiting for our suitcases. 

As usual, my mom loves helping out so I pushed a cart with four suitcases loaded on top of each other. FOUR. But that's no big deal because I'm not a 5'5" girl that is clumsy as hell and has the strength of an old lady. 

My mom was now 70 feet away from me pushing her way through the airport crowd. I tried to pick up my pace with a 100-pound backpack and pushing a 1000 pound cart to keep up with mom. I swear I remember my backpack being so much lighter... But then I suddenly felt my cart stop and heard some deep voice grunting. I went to the front of my cart and hoped I didn't hurt an old man. I looked up to see a very annoyed teenage guy and rolled my eyes.

"Watch where you're going dimwit."

I think I just pissed the guy off even more than he already is. Oh well it's funny.

"Me? watch where I'm going? Did you not just see your dumbass cart just ran over my feet? These are new shoes, by the way, I would've let you go but no one calls me a dimwit idiot. Now pay up." 

I saw him stick his hand out and motion me to give him money but instead, I scoffed and kneed him where the sun doesn't shine. No one calls me an idiot.

Annoying ignorant guy. Hope I will never see your ugly face ever again.

.   .   .   .   .

To be continued...

Hi again!!! As I promised, two chapters are being updated along with the first one! Aren't I awesome?? And OOO things are starting to get more interesting! I don't have much to say since I've told you everything the first chapter. Anyways, hope you continue reading.

As always, comment, vote & enjoy my imaginations!!!

Simply...

{Nix}