5// Am I Dreaming?

*Gisele's POV*

Two weeks into this pretty hellhole and all I've gotten are mysterious smirks from the blonde dude, disgusted glares from Chanel, and tons of homework. I still need to find a way to skip school more often without the office calling my mom and to start a new racing reputation in LA. I also need to find a way to pickpocket blonde dude's backpack for my phone and embarrass him for insulting me. All these plans will go to waste if I keep getting homework and test slapped on my face. Then, a sudden realization hit me. I could just pay someone to my stuff! Easyy 

During lunchtime, I walked up to the Scream Queens table while Chanel went to merge her face against this football dude. When my eyes landed on her minion, Chanel #2, I forced a smile on my face ready to execute my devious plan.

"Hi! What was your name again? Mandy? Mary?"

Chanel #2 looked up with an innocent smile on her face, "It's Madison actually, but how can I help you?"

"Aren't you really good at school?"

"Well yeah it depends, I'm good at boys, math, chemistry, and boys!" Her face lit up every time she said the word boy. 

"Anyways I need your help. Could you do my homework? I could lay off on the embarrassment for your boss." 

"Yeah sure!! Just give me your stuff and everything after school and I could totally do it for you!"

"Great thanks pumpkin." And with that, ten thousand weight was lifted off my shoulders.

Before I walked away, I whispered to Chanel #2 "Oh and since I'm doing you a favor would you mind paying me back by telling your boss that she's a skank?"

"Oh yeah! That means pretty right?" 

"Yeahh. Pretty."

The bell rang right in time for me to exit the cafeteria before Chanel let out a loud squeaky scream. 

...

I moved my desk closer to the outlet and plopped down on my chair getting ready to go through blonde dude's phone when I heard a very familiar ringtone. I peeked over at the guy in front of me and there was my phone! 

The caller ID read Xavier and I panicked. There must have been a race, but I wasn't there. This can't be happening to me. God, why do you have to put me through this torture!

Blonde dude turned around and smirked at me as he accepted the call. 

"Hey dude, you must be looking for Gisele. Well I'm sorry to tell you this but she came down with a bad case of chlamydia." 

I stared at him with my mouth wide open. What. Is. Wrong. With. This. Blonde. I tried to snatch my phone away from him but he just quickly dodged it. I wanted to smack that stupid grin off his face so bad right now.

Before he continued to talk to Xavier, he opened his mouth to tell me something instead. "Look kitten, if you really want me to stop educating your boy toy about your recently discovered sex disease, I can."

I immediately nodded my head looking way too desperate than I expected.

"IF, you promise me one thing."

I screamed-whispered, "I'll do it just stop talking to him or I'll punch you in that little baby-making area again."

He gave me a questioning face, "Little? Kitten, have you seen the size it? Maybe if you took a look instead of kicking it you might be surprised. Maybe excited too." 

He gave another one of his infamous smirks before continuing his conversation on the phone.

"Stop!! what do you want me to do?!!"

With another smirk plastered on his face, he said, "Come work at an auto shop." 

Are you kidding me? Am I dreaming? I get to work with cars?? This just turned from my worst day ever to the best I've ever had since coming here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------