Chapter 1

Hayley's POV

"Hi my names Hayley" i type into my phone and press send. "Hey i'm Katie 🤗" i get a response back. I have a fanpage on Instagram for the BEST youtuber ever! Her name is Simply Liv. She's a fashion vlogger. I have 153.7k followers and i make video edits using SVP. Katie has 108.6k followers. We have both been in the fandom for a while and everyone tells us we should be friends so i finally DM her. I am the biggest fangirl, i have the most followers in the simply liv fandom and Katie comes in 2nd so we are known as 'fandom queens'. Nobody from my school knows about my account because ill just be judged i am way more popular online then i am in real life.. "Where you from?" I ask Katie "New Jersey wby?!" She asked "Maryland:/" i respond. She reads it then comes back 3 minutes later "173.7 miles apart! 😂" she tells me "wow thats the closest i have ever been to an internet friend!" l tell her and she agrees. We continue to talk for a while. "HAYLEY COME HERE!!" My sister yells to me as i walk down the stairs. "I'm going to Amanda's house, your home alone." My amazingly talented and gorgeous sister Annie tells me "ok" I respond as she walks out the door. Let me tell you a little bit about my perfect sister. Her names Annie and she is 17 almost 18 years old. I'm 14 almost 15. Annie is gorgeous and has an amazing boyfriend, Brennan. They have been dating for almost 2 years. Annie has perfect grades, a job and is about to head off to college. She has her 2 best friends, Amanda and Emily. Annie's a gymnast and an amazing one. I'm a dancer and i'm not the most flexible or the best turner but i'm not the worst in the class...i'm kind of just the 'average' kid. *ding* i look at my phone "so how old are you?" Its Katie "14, ill be 15 October 24th" I respond as it's September 23rd right now. "Cool! I'm 14 also, 15 on October 3rd" she tells me and we just continue talking. I look at the clock "7:00pm" i run to my room and grab my computer. Liv uploads everyday at 7:00 so i'm always ready. I finish watching her vlog and my parents come home from a movie they were at. "WE'RE HOME!" My dad yells "OK!" I shout back. I watch more youtube videos then look at the clock '1:28am' it reads. Yikes and i have school in the morning...
-
Thanks for ya'lls patients. Hope you enjoyed the first chapter, more to come!!