Chapter 5

Warning!
There are some swears in this chapter

Hayley's POV
-3 months later-

"What do you mean?" I ask Mia as she had just told me Arden put up the poster to make me a loser. "It's true i heard her telling Sydney..." She said sadly "i don't understand" i say "It's because your a bitch Hayley, you think you're all that because you have so many followers and all those stupid internet friends well newsflash Hay you will always be a loser" Arden said to me has she walked out of the stall. I stood there in shock as she was about to walk out but she turned around and said "oh and um Mia, i am now going to ruin your life and make you the most untrustworthy person in school" then she laughed and walked out "she has no power Mia she's just some hoe with one friend"
-2 weeks later-
After 2 weeks had gone by Arden tried to ruin Mia but it backfired and she just ruined herself because everyone thought she was an ass. Sydney and I aren't very close anymore but still good friends she decided to stick with Arden even though everyone hates her. As for me...well no matter what Arden did people got over my account, in fact most people unfollowed it. My life is actually pretty great i guess you could say, i met Katie last summer and we spent a whole two week together.  I have Mia and Katie my best friends, and i'm closer with Amanda now too. My sister Annie's life is still spectacular, she's 2 years away from going to the olympics and Brennan and her are still dating. So although Annie's life is perfect, Arden's life is awful and my idol is rich and has a tesla at the age 15...i'm pretty ok with being, average.
<><><><><><><><>
Well that's it! I know the ending wasn't that good and its been over a month since i last updated but i thought this story was getting pretty boring. See you in my next story!❤️
{picture above is Hayley and Katie when they met}