Chapter 4

Hayley's POV

I was in the handicapped stall crying on the floor when i hear 3 girls who's voices I recognized walk in, quickly i jump on the toilet seat and be as quiet as possible so they can't hear me, i'm already embarrassed enough. "Did you hear about Hayley's Instagram?" One girl says "yeah its sick!" Another girl says "like i don't know who the youtuber is but her edits are amazing i don't know how she makes them!!" The last girl says "Who put up the poster though, i would feel so embarrassed if i was Hayley" the first girl said "i heard it was Amanda but she won't admit to it, i also heard it was Arden but who knows.." The second girl said "aren't Arden and Hayley like...best friends?" The last girl says "yeah i think thats why she did it.." And just like that they walked out. I stood on the toilet seat in shocked when i slipped and screamed, luckily I didn't fall in. I walked out of the bathroom and everyone looked at me for a minute that ran to me asking so many questions. "HOW DO YOU MAKE THESE?!" "HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD THIS ACCOUNT?!" "DO YOU BUY FOLLOWERS?!" I felt so pressured but also kind of excited. I look through the crowd and i saw Arden smirking and i knew it was her the put up the poster. She did it because she loves me....or so i thought.
-
Well its been a while... I only had a little time thats why the chapter is short but i'm gonna try my hardest to write more frequently! What do you think is going on with Arden and Hayley? Leave comments and votes💗💗💗💗