Chapter 2

5 Years later:

Bre's POV:

 "Ashley Love, Get up" I sang as i tried to dry my drenched hair

"what do you wannntttt" She whined and covered back up with the blanket.

"We don't want to miss our flight. We have to go back for that bloody high school Reunion." I laughed.

"Fine" She groaned and rolled off the bed.

I skipped out of her room, not literally, and walked down the hall to our small kitchen. Me and Ashley moved to the United Kingdom a month after Vic and Mike left for Mexico. We got accepted into the collage in London surprisingly. We have been living together in the same small, but pretty cozy apartment for the last 5 years. Its only 10 minutes from the collage so that's why we moved in. We graduated from Collage last year with degrees for teaching.

"Ugh what time is it?" Our other roommate Lila groaned.

Lila is a tattoo artist that had no where to live. She isnt really the type of girl that gets accepted around here. She is always getting picked on and she has no friends or family cause they are too embarrassed to be seen around her. So we let her move in with us and she is pretty amazing. She is a year older than me and Ashley, 25.

"Lilac, It is 4:00am, we have a plane to catch in 2 hours remember?" I laughed

"Lilac, It is 4:00am, we have a plane to catch in 2 hours remember?" I laughed. Lila decided since she doesn't have a good life here in London that she will go back to Cali with us for the reunion.

"Bloody hell" she muttered in her thick British accent.

I laughed again and went back to my room to get all of my bags that i packed the night before. I am so excited to go back and see all of my old friends. Even my Mama.

*****

Several hours later:

"The plane is now landing in San Diego California, Please remained seated until the plane has come to a complete stop. I hope you enjoyed your ride. Thank you." The flight attendant spoke.

I giggled as i watched Lilac jumping up and down with joy as we landed. She has never been out of the United Kingdom, ever. It was so funny to see her like this.