Chapter 4

Bre's POV: 2 weeks later

Its been 2 weeks since we came back to California. Since that night at Austin's house Austin and I have been texting non stop. I haven't really talked to Vic, just Mike off and on.

Tonight Austin is taking me out on a date and I'm pretty excited. I haven't really dated much since my ex Nic. I met him in collage, I guess he just wasn't the guy for me.

"What should I wear?!? I exclaimed.

"Well I think you should wear the pink. It really looks good with your dark black hair." Lila said

"Yes that will  look so hot babe" Ashley flirted

"Yes that will look so hot babe" Ashley flirted.

"Oohhh only for you dear" I winked and grabbed the pink dress.

I went to the bathroom just as I heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get ittttt" Lila laughed and ran down stairs.

I put on the dress and fixed my hair and walked out to be greeted by not only Ashley but Mike.

"Oh my gosh." Mike muttered under his breath.

"Babe! You look so hot!" She exclaimed and jumped into my arms.

"Oh what I would do to your gorgeous body!" She joked.

"Oh my." Mike said.

Ashley grabbed my face and slowly started to lean in. I knew she wasn't going to actually kiss me but no one else knew that.

"What the hell?" I heard a familiar voice say.

I look over and see Vic standing in my door way with a confused look on his face. Me and Ashley giggled as she pulled away from me.

"That.Was.Hot." Someone said from behind Vic.

Vic moved aside and let a taller guy walk past him and into the room, his hair was pulled back into a beanie and he was really hyper.

" Hola my name Jaime

" Hola my name Jaime." He said as he jumped up and down.

"Hold Jaime i'm Bre." I laughed.

"Im Ashley." Ashley said.