Chapter 3

Bre's POV: 

"Woah who's house is this?" I asked in shock.

"Mine." I heard a deep voice say behind me over all the music. 

I turned around to meet a very handsome and tall man covered in Tattoos.

"The names Austin Carlile" He said as he picked up my hand and kissed it.

"Im Bre Fitzgerald" I blushed. 

Whats is up with me?! Im blushing over some guy I just met. Ughh.

"You are a very beautiful young lady." He said.

Goodness he is so gorgeous. 

"Can I have this dance Ma Lady?" He held out his hand. 

I gladly took it but noticed that we wouldn't be slow dancing due to the band playing. It was a post-hardcore band. I think they are called...

"Hey Guys we're Pierce The Veil!" The lead singer said. 

I immediately recognized the voice and turn to face Ashley a few feet away from me. Her face also in shock. 

"My name is Vic Fuentes, the is Tony Perry, Jaime Preciado, and my younger brother Mike Fuentes, And together we are Pierce the veil!" Vic shouted as they left the stage.

"Um, can I go do something?" I asked Austin.

"Sure Love." He said and I  ran off towards Ashley.

"Was that..? Is It? Oh My Gosh" We both said at the same time. 

"What the hell am I missing?!" Lila shouted, Already wasted. 

"Follow us." Ashley said. 

We barely ducked our heads as we walked through the crowd trying not to be seen but failed miserably.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!?" Someone yelled as I accidentally bumped into them, spilling their beer all over them. 

"Oh my gosh im so sorry!" I panicked. I took off my shirt leaving me in a tanktop and started cleaning the beer off of him.

"Let me get you a new one im so sorry!" I said.

"You fucking whore!" The man yelled and punched me making me fall down.

"I said I was sorry!!!" By then I was crying and everyone was silent. 

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" He slurred and lunged at me but before he could someone walked up to him and punched him square in the face, Just as he did to me but so much harder. 

The drunk mad fell to the ground holding his face. 

"What the fuck?!" He yelled at the man who punched him.

"You don't lay a finger on these girls!" He yelled at him.

"Or else?" He snapped.

The man got down on one knee and leaned over in front of the man and spoke words ill never forget.