Chapter 6

Ashley's POV

"I'm calling her." I said,shaking my head.

"Just give her time." Lila said,holding onto my arm.

"No! I'm calling her!" I shouted.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Vic asked quietly.

"Yeah,you can leave.Now." I growled at him.He caused this.I have no idea where she is or anything.She could be lost,or hurt.And I wouldn't know,all because of him.I held my phone up to my ear and began to walk to the house.

"God damn it Bre,pick up!" I yelled after the sixth ring.

"Call Austin,will you?See if he knows anything?" I yelled to Tony as he tried calming a crying Mike. 

I put my phone back up to my ear but slowly lowered it as I watched an ambulance drive past the house, with a helicopter flying above. Seconds later it all stopped. I looked at Vic, Jaime, Tony, Mike and Justin before running off towards the landing helicopter and several ambulances and police cars. 

"Whats going on?" I  asked a police officer. 

"There has been a terrible wreck, The drunk driver hit a girl in her truck and it completely destroyed the girls truck." He said. 

I pushed passed him to see a glimpse of the red truck that I knew so well. I felt myself get weak as i pushed pass more people. The screams of my best friend fill my ears as they rip the truck door open. 

I fell to the ground and watched in horror as they pulled her bloody body out of the truck. I was too busy watching to even notice Jaime and Tony holding Vic back as he screamed and cried. Mike had wide eyes as he held on to Lila as she cried.

I finally got up and ran over to Bre as they put her on a stretcher. She was screaming and crying. 

"Babygirl im here" I cried. 

"Vic!" She screamed.

"I Love you Vic!" She cried out before they put her in the ambulance. 

The police officers pulled me away as the ambulance drove off.

"She loves me...." Vic cried. 

"I dont see why, This is all your fault!" Mike screamed at him, tears running down his face.

"You kissed her! You told her you wanted to see if she fucking tasted the same as she did back in 9th grade!" He screamed back to him.

I felt my whole body get weak.. Him and Bre had sex? And i didnt even know? And he just kissed her? 

"Hey im going to call kellin and Austin, Ill meet you at the hospital" Justin said before he kissed my head and ran back home to get his car. 

"Come on. " I said to them. 

"Lets go." I felt a tear run down my cheek as I walked down the street with 5 of my bestfriends following behind me.

Austins POV:

"Austin, Justin is calling!" Alan yelled from in the kitchen.

"Hold on gorgeous, ill be back." I said to the girl laying on my bed. 

I know its wrong.. Im cheating on Bre. I was  going to break up with her soon but i dont know how. I really feel like me and her are better off as just friends. I winked at her and walked into the kitchen to see a sad looking Alan. He is never sad. 

"Hey dude whats wrong?" I asked.

He shook his head and handed me my phone. 

"Hey Justin! Whats up?" I laughed.