Warios fat

Chapter 5

I slowly turn around then I see Wario and Waluigi! How did they get in my house.

"Hey" "sup" they said. I just looked at them like WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!!??!???! But really all that came out was, "yo- y- but I-I- wh- huh?!?" They just stared at me really confused like. Then they said "uh dude speak English" I took a deep breath and tried to calm down.... although there were SYCOS IN MY HOUSE AND I DIDN'T EVEN INVITE THEM IN! Ok Luigi.. Get A grip. I looked at them and said, "how did you get in my house?" They both did that thing where they look at me then look at each other over again. Like seriously how?

"We crawled threw your window." Said Wario "actually Waluigi crawled through your window then opened the back door for me." Wario corrected himself. That made more sense.

I was so terrified right now I had no idea what to do! "Okay... What do u guys want?" I asked. They both tried to make an excuse "Well uh we- you see I kind of- it's complicated really." I just stared at them and raised my eyebrow.

They put a bigger fake grin on there face while sweating nervously. Especially Wario. Then they sighed.

"We're kind of lonely and want to, well, know you more." Said Waluigi. As he said that Wario nodded.

Why would those freaks want to become friends with me?! And why would they think I WOULD BECOME FRIENDS WITH THEM? ugh...

Although they were completely creepy and... weird... I kind of felt bad for them. So I made them a deal " Okay, here's the thing, I will hang out with you STARTING TOMORROW! But if I do, then no more sneaking in my house with me, THE OWNER, unaware. And if I don't have fun and not like you guys... You leave us alone... FOREVER! Deal?"

They both stared at each other then sighed. "Deal"