Mario's........ DUMB OOO

Chapter 7

We were driving to... Who knows where. As we were driving I felt like I was gonna puke in the back of the car.

We kept jumping up and down. I hear Wario and Waluigi laughing in the front "WAHAHA" Laughed Wario. "WAHHA!" Laughed Waluigi. There laughs were very strange but I guess that's what made me unique.

We finally came to our destination. They opened the door for me and as I came out Waluigi said "Luigi, welcome to our favorite place!" I looked at the building and then the sign it had. I read of of it, "The Great Arcade"

Seriously? There favorite place ever was an arcade with a tacky name? I just went with it and went inside with Wario and Waluigi following from behind. As we entered they were bouncing of excitement. To me they acted like little kids.

They had a good menu here. They served pizza and buffalo wings. Wario and Waluigi said that we were probably gonna be here for a while. So we ordered two of each. We got two buckets each of coins for the arcade games. I mean like seriously, were do thy get there money?!?'

I didn't really know what to do so I just followed them since they were "experts"

I followed them around the arcade and they laughed a lot while playing the games. They really seemed to enjoy it. I look at there brotherly relationship between them. Gosh, there relationship is so strong with each other. I wish my brother, Mario, would pay more attention to me like that then Peach.