one

luke had a small smile on his face as he sat with his best friend calum, waiting for the doorbell to ring.

he's got such beautiful, caramel skin, and the tattoos, oh god, the tattoos! they drive me nuts! his hair falls carelessly on his forehead and sometimes looks like he just ran his fingers through it when he got up that morning, but who cares! definitely not me.

luke was snapped out of his thoughts at a whine from calum's plump lips.

"i'm getting bored, lukey." he told the small boy quietly, biting his lip.

luke and calum were not only best friends, but they also could label themselves as fuck buddies, but they cared about each other and calum wouldn't let one person hurt luke's feelings or even look at him the wrong way without, at the least, being shoved against the lockers when luke wasn't around.

luke let out a soft, breathy giggle as he gazed into calum's chocolate brown eyes, only to see those set of eyes staring back into his icy blue ones.

he laid on his back and put his head in calum's lap, looking up at him. "well, what shall we do?" he asked softly, smiling as he readjusted his skirt.

"well.. its been a while since you've put on a show for me.." calum whispered, memories of luke dancing flashing through his mind, diatracting him from the smaller boy who was climbing into his lap.

"would you like me to put a show on for you?" he asked softly, biting his lip happily as he straddled calum's waist.

"only if you want, i want you to be okay with it, too." luke smiled at that. it made him happy that calum asked luke for his consent before they did anything, it makes luke know calum cares.

"i'm okay with it, i'll have to go change real fast." he told him, biting his lip. calum smiled and nodded, letting go of the small waist in his hands before luke got up and skipped upstairs, finding calum's button-up from the night before and slipping it on, pulling his plaid skirt off when he was finished, walking to the dresser to grab his favorite pair of thigh high socks and matching panties before changing into those as well, gazing at himself in the mirror before nodding and making his way back down the stairs.

he let out a breath and stepped behind calum, running his hands down his chest as he leaned over him, kissing behind his ear as he reached his jeans, slowly beginning to unbuckle his belt, taking it out of the belt loops and putting it around his shoulders before walking around to the living room, showing off his bum to calum, biting his lip as he dropped the belt on the floor, turning around toward the larger male.

calum watched him intently, his lip in between his teeth as he watched him drop the belt, humming a bit as he put his head against the back of the couch.

luke bit his lip and rubbed his thighs, trailing his hands up his own chest and to his hair, closing his eyes as the shirt moved up, showing his panties to calum.

he moved his hands back toward the buttons on the shirt and began taking the smooth buttons out of the slits in the shirt, gazing at calum intensely as he did so, eventually just letting the large shirt fall from his small shoulders, leaving his chest bare.

luke began to feel uncomfortable, and calum could sense it, frowning a bit and standing up. "you're uncomfortable, i can see it." he whispered, grabbing luke's hand gently. "go gwt comfy and we can cuddle, yeah?" luke nodded and smiled softly, walking upstairs and changing into his lounge clothes; a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, before walking back down to the larger man. he sighed a bit and sat down, burying his face in calum's shoulder before sighing again.

calum looked at him and frowned. "what's wrong, lukey?" he asked softly, pulling him into his lap, resting his head in the crook of his neck.

"i-i felt comfortable, but i started hearing the insults again.. and the laughing, and the staring and pointing, a-and i remember down to the time on the clock when that word fell from that girl's lips.." he whispered, tears filling his eyes as his bottom lip trembled.

"what word?" calum asked, holding his friend tightly as he rubbed his arm comfortingly.

"fat.." he whispered, letting out a cry as he gripped calum's shirt in his small fist.