Letter to readers:

Hello, this is a dynasty story filled with drama betrayal and forbidden love. 

This story will center around the Korean Empress SoHye and the concubines being added to the imperial palace in the first arc and later on, it will focus on her daughter, the Princess. 

The attempt at the Princess's murder and the arrival of her future incarnation would take place during the second arc.

The third Arc centers around the Princess using her wisdom to fight unjust in the palace and try to save her mother the Empress.

The last and final arc would come as an ending some might not be prepared for! So stay tuned.

The Princess would awaken with a new soul inside of her, her future incarnation, Kim You Lan

You Lan is from the year 2016 and she is a history major who used to work as a curator in the museum of Seoul, Korea but is now a budding detective in her province. In the days to come, she would have to rely on her historical knowledge as well as her wits to save herself, her brother, the mysterious savior and her mother.

Anyways, please do give my story a chance, I hope you vote for it, comment and/or add this into your libraries!! THANK YOU!!

I am currently editing the story heavily!! There will be many changes especially in terms of my writing style. Do keep an eye out for the "edited" message at the bottom of the chapter. 

xoxo
Kiera

P.s!
Wanted to clarify rankings in the harem!
This is how it usually goes: (Ranked most powerful to least)

Grand Empress Dowager 太皇太后; tài huáng tài hòu - Emperor's Mother (1)

Empress 皇后; huáng hòu - Emperor's wife (1)

Imperial noble consort 皇贵妃; huáng guì fēi - Emperor's second wife (1)

Noble Consort 贵妃; guì fēi - Concubines. (2)

Consort 妃; fēi - Concubines. (4)

Imperial Concubine 嫔; pín - Concubines. (6)

Noble Lady 贵人; guì rén - The Emperor's concubines as well, as they serve the emperor but have yet to attain an actual "Concubine" title. (Unlimited amount if the emperor demands)

First-Class Female Attendant 常在; cháng zài - The Lady in waitings who would serve the concubines and Empress.

Second-Class Female Attendant 答应; dā yìng - The secondary lady in waitings who falls under the management of the First Class female attendants

Chosen Maid 官女子; guān nǘ zǐ - The title of every other maid and lady in the imperial palace.

Usually Consorts that attained the rank of Concubine (嫔) and above would be honored with a residence in the main section of a palace in the Imperial Palace, but in my story, there will only be 6 concubines and they each have their own section in the lotus palace. :> Hope this clears things up

DEAREST READERS: I am in the midst of editing this book! Until then I will not be updating any new chapters! New details will also be made so do take a look again from ch1 if u are interested! <3 Thank you for your support.