Chapter 8

My god it's been one amazing week! Ace and I all week hung out with the girls and boys altogether and man it was hilarious.

On Wednesday, we were all sitting in the cafeteria and we were all telling jokes and pick up lines and everything, anyway Alex ended up drowning Jackson in Coke because of one joke that Jackson made about Alex. All of us died of laughter and kept getting weird looks the whole entire time, it was really funny.

It's Saturday again meaning Ace and Autumn lazy day and I'm so excited I can't wait! At the moment I'm downstairs making Ace and I breakfast as Ace is still in bed sleeping, I think he's becoming sleeping beautiful to be honest. Wouldn't surprise me.

I've decided to make Bacon and Eggs as well as make him his morning coffee, he especially loves when I make his coffee, because apparently I make the best coffee he's ever tasted (he says that about everything I make), literally no joke. Sometimes when he wants his morning coffee, he wakes me up and tells me "to move my little bloody ass and make him his coffee!" I know right, real polite aye?

Finally I'm finished making the eggs, bacon and his coffee. I left it on the kitchen table and started walking upstairs to Ace's room. Once I got there, I walked straight in and saw he was still asleep, laying on his back with his arms spread out and his mouth open and soft snores coming from him. Awww he's so cute I swear. I already had a plan on how to wake him up, wasn't much but I loved doing this.

I ran full speed and jumped up on the bed and landed on his stomach and kinda bounced a little bit. You hear a little 'ommph' come from Ace but he doesn't open his eyes.

"Really Autey? Why do you always have to run and jump on me? I swear one day your gonna go to hard and break my ribs." He spoke as she slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. I stayed seated in his lower stomach area and he moves his arms and rested them on my thighs.

"A how else am I gonna get you up then?" I spoke with an innocent smile on my face to which he chuckled at.

"Oh I don't know, maybe by shaking me and saying Ace! Hey wake up! It's time to get up." He said while shaking me slightly and I just laughed.

"Well who cares your up now and plus I made you breakfast A!" I smiled sweetly at him knowing he'll be up in....

3....
2....
1....

All of a sudden, I'm off the ground and thrown upside down. Well what a nice view I have of Ace's ass aye? Damn it's one hell of a sexy ass too! How have I never noticed this before? I mean I look at his ass all the time when he ain't looking, but being pretty much face to face well damn!

I was suddenly sitting down in a chair, with Ace across from me staring at his food in admiration. He sure loves his food. He started eating and in the first bite his eyes lit up with love for the food and he moaned at the taste.

"I swear to got Atty! Your my favourite cook! Like how many things can you be my favourite for?" He asked as he looked at me while smiling at me.

"Tell me what they are!" I stated as I took a bit of the eggs and bacon, I sipped on my coffee after I swallowed the forkful.

"Okay well your my favourite friend! My favourite girl! My favourite cook! My favourite football and soccer player! My favourite girly girl!" He listed of that and many more! I was surprised, why am I his favourite for pretty much everything, well damn. I feel special!

"I wouldn't blame you A! I am amazing aren't I?" I replied with sass as I flicked my hair off my shoulder and Ace chuckled at my actions.

"So what movies shall we watch today?" Ace asked as we cleaned up the dishes and walked into the lounge room to start our lazy day, once again for the third time!