Chapter 15

"Autummy! Can we wach Tangled?" I hear the gorgeous voice of Scarbear.

"Sure baby girl, but how about first I help you and Ernette get your pjs on and then we can all snuggle up in Ace's bed and watch tangled?" I asked as I got up off Ace's bed from laying down next to him.

"Okay! C'mon Nette. You can wear some of my pjs!" Scar said happily while grabbing Ernette's hand and pulling her towards her bedroom. Ace chuckled behind me at Scar.

"Babe, do not dress the girls up for bed okay, you can dress them up tomorrow. As much as I don't want you making my two year old sister all dressed up, I think it's quite cute how much she enjoys it and how much you wanna do it for her." Ace explained as he stood up off the bed and came and wrapped his arms around my waist and looking so at me.

"But she looks so adorable that I can't help it." I grinned cheekily up at him to which he chuckled and leaned down to kiss my forehead.

"Your so short baby girl." A spoke while smiling lovingly at me.

"Shut up! No need rub it in!" I playfully pouted. Ace just chuckled at my comment while shaking his head at me.

"Baby, it's cute! I love being taller than you!" He replied while poking his tongue out at me cheekily. Oh he's so gonna get it later!

"Not funny!" I grumbled while letting go and walking towards the door. Before I could walk out the door I felt hands grab my waist and pull me against a hard toned chest.

"I love you so much baby girl!" Ace whispered in my ear which sent shivers down my spine. The things this boy does to me!

"Yeah yeah, love you too A!" I spoke while quickly running out the bedroom door and over to Scarbears room.

"Okay, so are we in our pjs?" I asked as I walked through the door to find Scarlett and Ernette both in Frozen nighties just Scarlett had blue and Ernette had purple. Oh my goodness! So cute!!

"We weady, Autummy!" Scar spoke while running to me and lifting her arms up in the air signalling for me she wants me to pick her up

"You both look gorgeous girls! Alright come here Ernette." I gestured her to come over to me and she ran happily over to me and held her arms up as well. I bent down and picked her up and started walking back to Ace's room.

I know I shouldn't be carrying heavy things because I'm pregnant, but I'll stop that once I start to show and plus the girls aren't that heavy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Through Tangled the girls had fallen asleep about half way through, so once the movie finished Ace picked them up and took them back to Scarlett's room.

"Babe, do you wanna hot chocolate?" Ace called. Did somebody say Hot Chocolate?!

I jumped up off the couch and went running full speed into the kitchen (but also being careful cause of the baby) where Ace was getting food and drinks ready for our next movie. Once I got close enough to Ace I jumped and clung to his back hugging him tightly.

"Woah, princess. Slow down! I know you love your Hot Chocolate do I thought I should ask." Ace explained while adjusting me so I was more comfortable and walking over to the fridge to retrieve the milk carton.

"I love you so much A!" I squealed in happiness while hugging him tighter. Gosh this boy I swear.

"I love you too baby." A replied while turning his head as much as he could and kissing me on the cheek.

"Are you just gonna stay on my back or are you gonna walk?" Ace asked after he finished getting all the junk food and our hot chocolates.

"I'm not moving. So I'm staying on your back, I'm comfortable." I replied while chuckling cheekily to which Ace just laughed and shook his head. He leaned down and pick up both of our hot chocolate cups and started walking up the stairs and towards his bedroom. He set down both the cups on his bedside table then went back downstairs with me still on his back and my head resting on his shoulder. He grabbed all the junk food that was sitting on the bench and then walked back upstairs for the second time. Poor boy having to carry extra weight from me, since I've been gaining a little bit of weight because of my precious baby.

"Alright babe, you wanna get off and hope into bed while I put the movie in?" A spoke while walking over to the bed and turning around so our backs were facing the bed so I could fall onto my back if I let go.

"Okay A." I replied while letting go and falling onto my butt on the bed. I bounced a few times since his bed is a little bounce and it's really soft and comfortable.

I laid back against the headboard and pulled the covers up on my body so they reached just under my growing pregnant belly. You could see my little baby bump now, it was sorta noticeable but still looked like I was growing weight a little, but I think if you actually knew I was pregnant then you'd be able to tell that my belly is rounder than normal.

I sat there looking at my belly, and thinking of how to tell Ace about our baby that's growing inside me. I want to make sure it's perfect, but I'm just scared that's he gonna leave me! I mean, I need him, he's the father of my baby and our baby needs his/her father. I really hope once I tell him, it all goes well.

"Baby, are you okay?" A asked while sitting down next to me and staring at me with concern and worrying in his eyes. I quickly looked away from my stomach up at him and gave him a reassuring smile. He can't know, not yet, just not yet. We only started dating today, I can't loose him already.

"Yeah A, everything's perfect!" I replied while smiling brightly at him. Please don't ask anymore questions, please don't ask anymore questions.

"Okay babe. Well you know if you ever need to talk I'm here. I'm not going anywhere, ever." He whispered meaningfully to me while pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"I know A. Thank you for always being there for me and never leaving me, always supporting me and staying by my side. I love you so much A." I spoke while smiling lovingly at him.

"I love you so much too Baby."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 15 is done! Oh what a week. So I haven't updated because as you know I was away from school for a bit as of being sick and I have so much work to catch up on it's not funny.

So how was your day today or how do you think your days going to be today? Mine well was a little embarrassing. I went swimming today with mine and my best friends family (the one I've been having troubles with) anyway so we went swimming and I'm holding his little sister and he decides it's be a good idea to pull my bikini at the back (it has a clip not a tie to do it up) anyway that unclips while I'm in the water, luckily I have his little sister in front of me and the bikini was tight that it didn't come off all the way, so I quickly did my bikini back up as quick as I could and yeah that kinda made me mad at him for the rest of the time. I tried not to go near him as much after that. I was so embarrassed, but he found it funny.

Oh well, it's done and dusted now. But tell me how your day was! Embarrassing, sad, good, happy, quiet, lonely?

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please make sure to keep

Voting
Commenting
Sharing

Thank you! Love you all ❤️

~Teleah xxx