Chapter 9

The sun was shining brightly in my eyes causing me to wake up from my beautiful sleep. I peeled my eyes open and smiled as the memories of last night repeated in my head and my god was it amazing. It finally dawned on me that I lost my virginity to my best friend.

Oh no! Oh no no no! This could ruin our friendship! This could really badly ruin our friendship! What's gonna happen?! Oh my god! I lost my virginity to my best friend! How could I be so stupid! I mean yes it was the best night of my life, but what happens if this makes things awkward? Or it ruins our friendship? I'm so scared something bad is gonna happen.

I felt something or should I say someone. Ace pulled me tighter against him and rested his head on my chest. I smiled at this and started running my fingers through his hair. I swear I'm bipolar sometimes!

"What's for breakfast today?" Ace asked as he placed a soft kiss on the nape of my neck and placed his head on my chest once again.

"Whatever you want. You name it and I'll cook it." I explained as I continued to play with his hair.

"Hmm, how about pancakes, orange juice and an omelette?" He asked as he turned his head and looked at me with his beautiful grey eyes.

"Sounds delicious. C'mon, let's go down. Your helping me today." I explain as I was about to get out of bed but was pulled back down by Ace.

"Wait 5 more minutes." He spoke as he later down and pulled me on top of him, so half my body was on him and he was holding me.

"Okay. 5 minutes then we go down." I spoke as we laid on his bed just cuddling.

5 minutes turned into 10 but we eventually got up, got dressed and made our way downstairs to the kitchen.

"Let's start cooking good looking." I smiled sweetly at him as I started walking towards the fridge. I felt Ace grab my hand and lift me up onto the counter top and he stood in between my legs with his hands resting on my thighs.

"Oh so now I'm good looking?" He questions with a smirk on his face.

"Nah I was just joking! Your ugly A!" I exclaimed and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Nah you love me, baby girl." He replied while leaning forward and pecking my on the lips.

"You wish lover boy!" I replied while pushing him away and jumping off the counter and starting my process of making pancakes and an omelette.

Ace's POV:
My god was last night amazing! I loved every bit of last night and she was absolutely amazing! I just want more from her! Not just that tho! I want her to be mine, no one else's, just mine.

She's absolutely beautiful, and the way her brown eyes turn gold in the sun, or how when the wind whips in her face she spits and brushes it away messily. She's so different, from other girls! I mean she's the same and can be a girly girl, she's mostly a tomboy.

I've loved this girl Autumn Grace Smithton since I was 11 years old and boy do I fall in love with her more and more every single second of each day. She's my everything and I love her so much.

I just need to find a way to tell her, tell her how I feel before its too late, before someone else takes her away from me. I'm just scared it might ruin our friendship, I don't want that at all. I need her, I need my Autumn.

"Hey A! Can you grab me some eggs, milk and bacon pieces?" I heard Autumns amazing voice. She's beautiful. I swear I sound like a girl! But I love this girl so much and she does this to me.

"Sure babe." I reply as I walk over to the fridge and grab out eggs, bacon pieces and milk. I turn around to see she is at the stove cooking, with my shirt on the I wore yesterday and a pair of undies. My gosh she looks so hot and it's turning me on. I place the ingredients on the counter top and walk over behind her and wrap my arms around her tiny waist, I lean my head on her shoulder and place a quick kiss on her neck, then I do as on the food like she is.

"What's wrong baby girl?" I ask as I notice she's crying and tears are streaming down her beautiful face. I hate seeing her cry, it breaks my heart so much to see her hurt. I start rubbing her stomach with my finger tips and she slowly starts to calm down and lean her head back to rest it on my shoulder.

"I think we need to talk Ace." She explained and I knew straight away it was about last night.

"Okay well finish making breakfast, we'll eat and then we can talk in my room." I explained as I tighten my grip around her not wanting to let go.

"Okay." She sniffled and wiped her tears away the were rolling down her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so nervous, on what she's gonna say. I mean she could say 'it was a mistake' 'shouldn't have happened' 'we need to stop being friends' all of those are bad! I can't loose her, she's my everything, my baby girl, my princess, my soulmate, my other half.

"Ace, I think we need to talk about last night and discuss what's gonna happen between us now." She explained as we sat on my bed facing each other.

"Okay, you start Atty." I spoke as I sat forward, so I wasn't learning on the headboard and crossed my legs.

"Okay well what was last night to you?" She asked as she fiddled nervously with her fingers. She does this all the time when she's nervous and usually I calm her down. I love being able to calm my baby girl down.

"Okay, well for starters last night was amazing! I know we've never gotten that close before and this might ruin our friendship, but I don't think it will. Last night was the best night of my life." I spoke the truth to her, I wasn't gonna lie.

"Wow, okay well I'm the same. Last night was amazing and even though I gave my virginity to you, you took it slow and made sure that I was okay. I just don't wanna loose you." She had this small frown on her lips when she said this.

"Baby, your not gonna loose me! I promise." I said truthfully and leaned forward so I was close to her lips. "Your never gonna loose me baby." I whispered before attaching my lips to her ones. She was shocked for a few seconds but kissed back just as much not wasting a second.

I grabbed her hips with my hand and pulled her onto of me and lairs down on the bed, with my arm in her beautiful brown hair.

I felt her hands move down to the bottom of my shit before I felt tugging. I sat up a little and took my shirt off throwing it to someplace in the room. Bit by bit, our clothes came off until we were fully naked on my bed under the covers.

"Round 2 baby." I spoke as I kissed her lips.

What a great way to start this day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Chapter 9! So I didn't update last night when I said because I had a huge migraine and just wanted to sleep. I'm still sick today, but decided to write since you've all been asking. I hope you like this chapter.

I even added a little Ace POV in here which I will start doing in some chapters now:)

Keep voting and commenting! Love you all❤️

~Teleah xxx