Chapter 20

*Heyyy Everyone!
Okay so I accidentally forgot about putting this in for Chapter 19, but after I published the chapter I remembered. So I'll do it in this chapter instead. I just want to thank heyitz_Grace for this beautiful and amazing cover for 'My Best Friends Baby' I'm so sorry I didn't put it in Chapter 19, but at least I still put it in yeah.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ace's POV:
"So dude, you excited about the baby?" AJ asked sitting in the passenger seat of my 7 seater black Range Rover I have, incase the boys are all in one car.

We're on our way up to Alex's beach house in two separate cars. The girls are in Atty's white Range Rover, she got from her parents for Christmas last year. The boys and I are all in my black Range Rover, I brought myself once I had enough money since I needed it if all the boys and I were to go in one car.

"Yeah, bro. I really am. I can't wait to meet my baby." I replied while avoiding eye contact. I do that when I lie, hoping they don't notice those things about me but AJ saw it straight away.

"Your lying bro. You avoid eye contact when your lying." He explained while crossing his arms across his chest to prove he was correct and that I couldn't get out of the situation. Alex, Nicholas, Conner and Jackson (who was in the very back) all leaned closer to know what was going on with me. They always do this, I swear I can never win with them.

"Okay fine. I'm scared, like scared shitless. Like what happens if I'm not a good enough dad, or I hurt my baby, or I get to scared and back out at the last minute, o-" I was cute off by Nicholas who put his hand over my mouth to obviously shut me up.

"Bro, calm down. One, it is completely normal for first time parents to feel nervous and scared. Two, how can you not be a good enough dad, look at the way you are with Scar! Three, you won't hurt your baby, because that baby will have you wrapped around his/her little finger. Four, if you got scared and back out at the last minute, you would probably loose all opportunity of being in your babies life. Because if you back out, you will be to scared to go back." Nicholas explained and ranted everything out to me about his opinion. He was right, he was unbelievably right. I've got to man up, I've gotta be my baby's hero, I want to be the best dad I can ever be to my child and future children. What, of course I want more kids with Atty!

"Your right Nic, I really need that so thank you." I replied while smiling at him in the rear view mirror.

"No problem mate." Nicholas patted my shoulder, than all the boys leaned back and went on their phones while I continued driving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After finally an hour I finally pulled up into the circular driveway of Alex's beach house with Atty's car behind me.

Everyone got out of the cars and started unloading the luggage and taking it inside, putting it just inside the door and then coming back to get more. I walk over to Atty's car and open her door to help her out.

"Hey baby." I speak once I open her door, she looks at me and smiles that beautiful and amazing smile that I love on her.

"Hey A." She replied whole turning her body so her legs hung out the door. I loved what she was wearing today, she has on a black loose, but right singlet that really showed her growing belly from our baby, a long cardigan and some blue jeans that went wide at her ankles, why does she have to dress so cute?!

 I loved what she was wearing today, she has on a black loose, but right singlet that really showed her growing belly from our baby, a long cardigan and some blue jeans that went wide at her ankles, why does she have to dress so cute?!