Prologue

A/N Hi guys! Giving this a shot. Not sure how long this story is going to be yet or how good it will be since it's my first story. Also updating from my phone so sorry if there are Auto correct errors. I'll try to catch then all! Anyways enjoy!

In New York:

Harry Styles has just moved from England to New York City with his best friends Liam Payne and Zayn Malik. Harry has watched his best friends fall hopelessly in love with one another and hopes to have a new start for his love life in the big city.

Of course they miss there other good friend, Niall Horan. Niall had to stay in England when they moved so he could finish his last year at university. The boys Skype with him a lot and expect him to visit also.

The week after they moved, Harry gets his dream job at a small record store close to his apartment. While working there he meets Kevin. Kevin seems really nice and Harry thinks its nice to have a friend that already knows their way around New York.

Zayn is unable to find a job right away while Liam gets a well paying job at a law firm a few weeks after they moved. Although Liam makes enough money to pay the rent for the both of them, not having a job puts a lot of stress on Zayn.

In Doncaster:

Louis has just found out he's been offered a job in New York City. His dream job of working in a law firm and helping the environment. If he takes the job he will have to move in two months time. Which means leaving his boyfriend of seven months behind. He doesn't know how Jace will react to all of this but he does know that he won't give up his dream job for anything.

A/N I know this is short. Its just kind of a summary of what's happening. I will try to get the 1st chapter up tonight. If not it will defiantly be tomorrow.