Chapter 2

Louis POV:

I wake up early and get ready for my first day of work. I put on my black suit with my favorite tie, a green one with white stripes. Then, I leave my apartment thinking that I must have coffee before heading to the office.

I remember seeing a little coffee shop right down the street when I was in the taxi. As I walk into the building a curly haired boy holds the door open for me. When i look into his eyes I find them to be green and very dreamy. I say, "thanks mate," and head to the counter to order a caramel latte.

As I walk to the office I can't shake the curly haired boys face out of my brain or the way his eyes looked back into my own. Hundreds of people are around be at this moment yet I can't get that one off my mind.

I walk up to the front desk and tell the receptionist that I am here to see Kirk Stevens.

"Name please," she says.

"Louis, Louis Tomlinson," I reply with confidence and she sends me right off. Kirk shows me all around the office. Where the break room is, how to use the coffee maker. Where everyone's offices are and where any mail is to be deposited. Finally he shows me where my office is and leaves me to start my work.

Since the staff meeting isn't until tomorrow I don't really have much to do. I get all of my stuff situated in my office by lunch.

I met another guy that just started working here not too long ago, while eating lunch in the break room. His name is Liam. Our offices are actually right next to one another. We discover that we actually live in the same building so he invited me to dinner tonight. He said his friend Harry would be there and his boyfriend Zayn.

The rest of the day went by relatively quickly. On the way home I stop at the liquor store to buy the lads a bottle of wine as a sort of house warming gift. I go with a nice red wine. I hope they like red wine. I pay for the bottle and head back to my place. 

Harry POV:

Work was very stressful today. There were so may costumers wanting to find certain records and Kevin was keeping his distance from me for some odd reason. I thought we were becoming good friends but I guess not.

I walk in the front door of the apartment to find Liam cleaning the living room. I say, "why you cleaning, mate?"

He replies, "this new guy from work, Louis, is coming over for dinner. He just moved here from England and he's single."

He winks at me and I smile, shrug and continue to my room. Today was such a long, busy day and I just want to take a quick nap before this Louis guy gets here.

I turn on my tv and change the channel to one of my favorite shows. I drift off to sleep while the characters move across the screen.

Louis POV:

When I get back to my place I change into jeans and a white tee. Then I decide to sit down on my couch and watch some tv for a bit since it is only 5:30 pm and I don't have to be at Liam's until 7pm. The first thing that comes on when I turn on the tv is Gilmore Girls. I have never seen this some more than a couple times but It seems okay so I start to watch it. Its about A women that raises her daughter in a small town. The town does weird things from day to day since they are so small and they can. The episode I'm watching right now is the girl missing the bus that takes her to her private school. She has a big test that day so she has to drive her moms car. She still ends up late because when she stops at a stop sign a deer runs into the side of the car. Personally, I think that part is kind of funny. I mean the deer runs right into the car when she wasn't even moving.

The show ends at 6:30 pm and I get my shoes on then slip on a gray jacket. I leave my place at 6:50 pm and head down to Liam's. I arrive at the door that says 205 and give a loud knock. I am completely shocked when the door opens and the person standing there is none other than the boy from the coffee shop. He says, "Hey, you must be Louis!"

"Yes, and you are Harry?" I reply.

He nods his head and says, "You were at the coffee shop this morning weren't you?" I nod and he continues, "I thought so. Well, its nice to finally meet you, come in, Liam is just finishing up dinner."

He leads me to the couch and leaves me to go check on Liam and also tell him I have arrived. After a few minutes of sitting there another guy walks through the front door.

The moment he sees me he says, "Hi, you must be Louis I'm Zayn. Liam texted me and said you would be joining us for dinner tonight."

"Nice to meet you Zayn.

The other two join us and we talk about places we've each been in England and how much different the states are.

Liam excuses himself to go check on the food and comes back to tell us it is ready. He made Chicken Alfredo and garlic bread sticks. The food was so good and none of us can thank Liam enough for such a great meal.

After dinner we move back into the living room to play a game called Life. Each person had a car with a little person and you go around the board while you encounter the obstacles of life.

I pick the blue car, Harry has pink, Liam green and Zayn yellow. We each have one little blue guy in the drivers seat. At the beginning of the game you choose to either go to college or get a job. Me and Liam choose college while Harry and Zayn get jobs.

Each of us get to the point of getting married and we all choose a male companion because who needs women? At the end of the came I have two daughters. Harry has three daughters and twin boys. Zayn and Liam some how ended up in one car and have one son. Harry somehow won so we all joke about him cheating.

By the time I leave its 9 pm and we are all promising to get together sometime next week. I had fun and they seemed to have fun also. I'm glad Harry never saw me starring at him since I did every chance I got.

I knew that it was probably too early to be thinking about a relationship with another guy since I just broke up with Jace. We dated for seven months and leaving him behind wasn't exactly easy but I knew it was the thing that I had to do. So maybe moving on quickly was a good thing too.

When I get back to my  place I quickly get in the shower and get to bed since I have to be at work at 8am.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Harry Pov:

After Louis left Liam couldn't help but ask how I felt about him. I told him he was a pretty cool guy but we had just met and I didn't know what would happen. I knew that I defiantly wanted to be friends with him. Liam and Zayn agreed that he is very good friendship material. 

When I climb into my bed and try to sleep I can't because the images of Louis smiling and laughing continue to cloud my memory.

A/N: This is probably really short but I'm writing on my tablet which has tiny keys. I will be getting a laptop in a few weeks so I will write more then. Anyways Enjoy!