Chapter 1

A/N This is my first chapter so its probably going to be really bad. I am terribly sorry if it is! Anyways here it is, enjoy! (:

Harry's POV

I wake at 7 o clock to the alarm making loud noises. I jump up and get into the shower in a matter of minutes. The water is too hot and burns my skin but I know I can't be late today. The record store opens at 8 and I agreed to be there ten minutes before with coffee for myself and Kevin.

I get out of the shower and dress in black skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt. I look at the clock and its already 7:25. I grab my wallet and practically run out the front door barely even noticing Liam and Zayn sitting on the coach.

I rush to the little coffee shop down the street and order two lattes. By the time I get to work its 7:49, I'm right on time. I say hey to the attractive man standing in front of me and hand him his coffee. That man is also known as Kevin. Also, my only new friend so far, since moving to New York.

I have Liam and Zayn but its hard knowing nobody in this big city. Kevin has been showing me around though. He has taken me to see a couple shows on Broadway and plans to take me to see The Statue of Liberty sometime this week. Kevin has become a great friend in the few short weeks I've known him.

The clock reads 7:59 so I decide to get right to work. I take the pile of records from the back of the store and begin to file them. The store is bigger than most record stores, it has about ten rows of shelves running long ways. This makes it harder to organize the records.

I sort through the records for three hours. Every now and then I find one of my favorites and take it over to the record player so the songs could play for awhile. Customers come and go while the minutes pass. Before I know it it's almost noon.

That's when, Kevin and I take our lunch break leaving, Katrina, the only other person working to day alone at the store.  As we walk down the crowded side walk I feel Kevin's arm wrap around my shoulders. He has never touched me before, we had only know each other for a couple of weeks. Instead of making a big deal out of it, I just let it happen. I have to admit it felt kind of nice having his arm rest on my shoulders.

When we arrive at the little burger joint Kevin removes his arm from my shoulders and I feel a little disappointment when it happens. We make our way to the counter and both order out burgers and fries. They arrive quickly and we take our seats. 

While we eat, we make small talk and discuss when we will take the trip to the Statue of Liberty. We decide on Wednesday. Throwing our trash away, we make our way back to work. The rest of the day is pretty dull and we have very few costumers so we close at five and I head back to the apartment.

Louis POV

It's so hard packing up all of your stuff and moving to another place where you know not one soul. I am moving to another country so its even harder. I leave tomorrow and I'm still finishing packing. I have one pile of boxes that I will be taking to my parents and they will mail them to me one box every week.

The rest of the boxes will be going with me on the plane along with my suitcase full of clothes. I'm going to be starting my new job in a week. My dream job that is. Its hard leaving behind the person I thought I would spend the rest of my life with but if he won't support my career then he is not the one for me.

My job will be a lawyer position at a environmental law firm in New York. I have been very passionate about saving the earth since I was a little child. My parents tell stories about how I would always pick up every piece of trash I saw when we were out for walks and how I was mesmerized by every single plant I saw.

It is nearly 9 pm now and my flight leaves at eight in the morning so I finish the last box and get ready for bed. My thoughts wander from everything going on in my life right now as I begin to fall asleep.

I arrive at the airport around 6 am. I'm on the plane by 7:30 and ready to take off. In 7 short hours the plane will land and my new life will start. I plan to sleep through the flight as I haven't been sleeping  very well in the past few weeks.

I awaken when a flight attendant is saying that we will be landing in five minutes. I look out the window to see the skyline of New York City with an array of clouds in front of it. I don't think I have anything more beautiful in my whole life.

I'm off the plane and headed to my new apartment in 30 minutes. I carry all of my stuff up to the fourth floor and start unpacking. Looking around the small apartment I think of all the little memories that will be made inside these walls and how much those memories will shape my life. Inside these walls are where I will start the story of the rest of my life.

A/N 2: This probably bad and really short but I felt like I needed to finish this chapter. Sorry if it's horrible! C: