The Beginning

Finally the second chapter! Sorry for the bit of the wait! I just never really am satisfied with my writing and I tend to write and rewrite billions of times. Please do tell me what you think of this chapter. I really wasn't all that thrilled about this chapter, so I would really love to hear what you guys though about it! And again I will apologize for it being such a short chapter. I am really trully sorry about that. Anyways I hope you guys like it and maybe comment?

The dedication goes to iForever for making the beautiful banner over to the side. She makes the most beautiful banners. I am really in awe of them! If you ever need a banner you should definitely request one from her! I am sure she will not disappoint!

______________________________________________________________________________________

8 years before

Dear Alex,

This is my first letter to you. I might have the tiniest crush on you...alright so maybe it isn't a tiny crush. It's a crush after all though, so I'm sure it'll go away in a couple of months at most. Damn, now I'm rambling anyways. Well, I really like you Alex, though, I will never ever tell you. I know if I ever tell you or you find out our friendship will be destroyed. I don't want that to ever happen. If you ever knew, you'd probably never talk to me. I don't want to think about that to much, all it will cause is tears and I really don't want to cry today. I love your smile, whenever you smile I always want to smile in return. In the the one class we have together I tend to stare at you during class. I can't really help it, I have a great view from where I am sitting. I love your eyes, the are so unique. In the light they are either a beautifull deep blue color, or a vibrant green color. When they are blue like that it reminds me of the ocean and when they are green they remind me of the stem of rose. I never know what to expect with your eyes, they are always different shades of blue or green. Damn, I'm rambling again, but I just love your eyes.

I sighed and laughed at my stupid letter as I slipped my notebook under my pillow. Alex and I had been friend for kind of a long time now. He was so fun to be around and also funny. I really love hanging out with him. I don't see him to much, though, anymore. We used to talk all the time, but we don't talk much anymore. At least now that we go to the same middle school I get to see and talk to him more. Just the thought of seeing him at school tomorrow had me smiling.

I shook my head clearing my thoughts. I started writing these letters to Alex to finally let free some emotions. I always kept my emotions pent up. I just couldn't help it, it was rare if I ever told anyone if I was upset. My friends always told me I could talk to them if I was ever upset, but I never did. I always kept my emotions bottled up, but this time I was letting some of my emotions lose. It actually kind of felt good now that I thought about.

I snuggled into my bed and drifted off to sleep thinking only of the letter and how good it felt to write it.