Prologue

*POV = Point Of View

(Y/N)'s POV

-RINGRINGRINGRINGRING-!!!!!

With a gasp, you open your eyes. It was 6 o' clock in the morning, and the sun was still rising outside of the white windowsill. 

You yawn, put your red alarm clock off, and smile broadly. Today was the day! The entrance exam to Tokyo University- your whole lifetime goal! 

You were sure that you have studied well enough to pass the exam, and is filled with determination. 

You quickly get out of your bed and prepare for your breakfast. You make yourself a good cup of tea and spread butter on your piece of baguette. 

After you devour on those, you brush your teeth with your (F/C) toothbrush and look yourself in the mirror. Your (E/C) eyes shine brightly, and your (H/L) (H/C) hair in its perfect condition. 

You wear your favorite gray t-shirt with a small white heart on its left, and (F/C) short pants. Your bag is already packed up from yesterday. You pull it out and leave your apartment. 

The test site is close enough to reach. 5 minutes of running made to there, and you quickly choose the front seat. 

You can hear your heart beat really fast, butterflies growing bigger and bigger in your stomach. 

You came quite early; it is 7 : 03, where the test starts at 7 : 30. You slowly look around the big room. There are few kids cramming for their exams, few of them sleeping. Mostly, they looked very stressed out and exhausted unlike yourself. 

You turn around bit more to see the full view, and that's when your eyes met with this guy who was 3 seats behind from you, and you awkwardly smile for some reason. 

He smiles back and a beam of sunlight throw a light on him. He had light brown hair and deep, mild brown eyes. He was handsome, you could say.

~Bit of time skip~

The black clock placed on the white wall makes tick tock sound and it is 7 : 27. 

You pull out your pencil case and wait for a judge to come in. Suddenly, the door is opened and you expect him to be the judge - however, he was not. 

He was this guy with raven hair and big, murky gray eyes. His back was hunched and wore loose-fitting white shirts with long sleeves and baggy jeans. 

He slowly walks into the room, and you could feel that everyone including you are staring at this odd guy. He crouches in the seat right next to you(since it was the only seat remaining), with knees on his chest. It was a very uncomfortable position for a normal person to take, but it looked as nothing but sitting on a chair for him. 

He puts his thumb on his lips and gingerly rubs it against his lips. Dark circles under his eyes made him look like a panda somehow, and his grey eyes had already lost its focus for some reason. 

While you were carefully observing on him, the bell rings and you quickly check the clock. It is 7 : 30, and the judge in a black suit came in to hand you over the papers.

The questions were fairly easy. You quickly solve them, place black dots on your OMR card, and go over with them again and again. 

After 7 times of going over, you finally put down your pen and stretch a bit. You turn your face towards this guy next to you, and you are very surprised with the fact that he was already done, too-it seemed like quite a lot of time had passed after he finished his own.