Chapter 1 : Greetings,

*(F/S) : Favorite Smell

Finally, today was the day. You quickly turn on your laptop and access into the Tokyo University homepage. Your heart beats very fast, as you click the page named 'list of the names of the applicants who passed the exam'.

'Oh my god, this is real... Calm down, (Y/N). You know you passed.'

You click and the list and the first sentence you saw was;

[There are the three students who had graded the perfect score from the test.

Light Yagami, Ryuga Hideki, and (Y/N) will be the ones who read the congratulatory messages.]

You gasp and quickly call your parents to make them notice. You could hear them rushing down the stairs as if they were running away from shadows of themselves. 

"What is it, (Y/N)??!! Did you passed?!"

Their faces were red and filled with both eagerness and zealously. You grin widely, and say;

"Yes! I am one of the top students who passed the exam!"

Your parents and you hug each other very tightly, and you could see both of your parents shedding tears of happiness. They really loved you, didn't they.

That night, once again, the feast was held. You and your mom went to the biggest grocery store and bought mostly everything you could see, and made various kinds of foods; pizza, chicken, cream soup, fried rice, cheese with ham, and bottles of coke to wash them down. 

It was the greatest day in your life. You laughed, and enjoyed your day.

~Time skip to the first day of school~

RINGRINGRINGRING!!!!

The usual alarm rang, but even that annoying sounded like a lark singing to you. It was the first day of your campus life! You woke up, gently knocked the alarm down, and tiptoed into the bathroom. You brushed your teeth, took a quick shower, and put on the best lotion which smelled like (F/S).

You then rushed into your room, put on grey jeans, and put on (F/C) T-shirts and put on a long black coat. They were your favorite clothes and they made you feel much more hyper. 

You pulled out your backpack and carried it with all of your force. WOW, it was very heavy with those thick textbooks.

You check the clock. It is 6 : 47, that it is not late for breakfast. You run down the stairs, and find out that your parents were still sleeping. 

'They were quite tired, weren't they..'

You put your backpack on the table and put a piece of toast into a toaster, and drink a cup of milk while it is getting done. You wanted to get to the campus as soon as possible and look around. You heard that its view was very splendid.

Ting!

You pull out the toast, hold it with a napkin, and get out of your house. The air was fresh. Birds were singing and everything seemed very clear and beautiful.

You take a step out, take a breath, and walk towards the university.

~Time skip till you arrive at the place~

"Finally, I'm here!"

The building was high. It was 7 : 04, however there were still a lot of students in the square.