Chapter 3 : Do I,

(Y/N)'s perspective

".. Light-kun wins!"

I yelled, as both Light and Ryuga started to breathe heavily. Their competition was fierce; however, I couldn't concentrate on the tennis game itself. There was something going on, something.. Between them. Was it just me daydreaming or overthinking? Well, I do not know.

"That was a wonderful game!"

As I ran towards them, Light chuckled at me. He seemed like he was waiting for my appraise. 

"Thanks, (Y/N). I bet I was lucky this time."

He said as he glanced at Ryuga. Ryuga seemed a bit sullen... Or was it just him being tired? Dark bags under his eyes seemed darker than ever.

"You seem very tired, Ryuga, are you okay?"

As I moved towards Ryuga, I found him trying to move away from him.

"As always."

He murmured and avoided my eye-contact. Why..? There were too many things going on between him and Light, which I could not find.

Light's perspective

I have won, the victory was mine. As I dropped my tennis racket, I saw (Y/N) running towards me, her (e/c) charming as bright as ever. I responded her with my smile; a 'comfortable' smile which came out so naturally... Different from the others. When I was beside (Y/N), I felt something very strange. Her brightness, her smile, her existence-I must have gone insane after that tiring tennis game, haven't I. 

If Ryuga was L-even though that didn't matter-, I can say that I have won L at a game. However, more than that, I was pleased with the fact that I have won against Ryuga, in front of (Y/N).

"You seem very tired, Ryuga, are you okay?"

As I was savoring this victory as much as I could, I heard (Y/N) talking to Ryuga. Why..? He is a loser; I am the winner! All of a sudden, I have almost lost my temper. Yes, I do agree to the fact that I hate losing. However, something that I hate even more is that I can't get the attention I deserve as a winner. Ryuga seemed like he was enjoying this situation even though he was just a loser in this game... I could swear that he just smirked at me, avoiding (Y/N)'s eyes.

That guy...

L's perspective

As I expected, Light has won. There were various reasons why I couldn't concentrate on the game, but... I think the main reason was (Y/N). She was looking at me(and Light) during the whole game. I don't know what kind of feeling this is, but it felt very... annoying. That creaking sound from the bench danced around my ears and made my head hurt.

"You seem very tired, Ryuga, are you okay?"

When I finally managed to recover from that annoying sound, I heard (Y/N)'s voice. I nodded slightly, and moved away from (Y/N). (Y/N)... After I met her, I started to feel this peculiar sensation. ...This was regaling me. I wanted to know more about this feeling and wanted to name it. I avoided her eye-contact and backed away a little. First of all, I had to check what Light was doing. At the very next moment, I smirked at him. He was glaring at me like a little child whose candy was stolen; yes, he hated to lose. However, with (Y/N)'s attention at me-not him-he seemed like he has lost in this game.

Yes, Kira. Try to gain victory from me.

"Thank you for worrying about me. (Y/N)... Do you have time?"

I asked at (Y/N), and glanced at Light. His expression was quite... Amusing!

"Time? Hmm... Why do you ask?"

(Y/N) answered and I asked her to visit my place.

"Ryuga's house? Wow, I wonder what it will look like-"

That annoying voice. Light has cut in. I frowned a bit.

"Yeah, I wonder too! Can I, Ryuga?

(Y/N)'s sweet voice. I just nodded at her.

Well, I guess Light is coming too... That's slightly out of my original plan, but I expect showing (Y/N)'s attention at me to him is not bad either.