Passion 31

Runaway Heiress Amanda Claire Lopez, the only Heir to Lopez Industries is back! Does this mean a wedding bell will be heard soon with rumored fiance' Rafael Yoseff Velasquez?

Bvllshit!

Galit na nilamukos niya ang newspaper na binabasa nang biglang magdilim ang paningin niya dahil sa nabasang headline at makita mismo ang mukha ng babaeng mahal katabi ng isang lalaki na pamilyar sa kanya. Of course he knew Rafael because they belong to the same circle. But Amanda? An heiress?

What the fvck is the meaning of this?

Is this a fcking sick joke?

Her sweetheart is freaking engaged?!

You got to be kidding me?

She's fcking mine! Mine alone!

And no one will stand a chance to get what is rightfully his.

And Amanda Claire Lopez is rightfully his.

Galit na dinampot niya ang aparato.

"Yes,sir?" Anang kausap niya mula sa kabilang linya.

"Stop the fcking news about Amanda! In whatever form of media, got it? I want it to be done. Now!" Aniya bago galit na ibinagsak ang aparato.

Napahilot nalang siya sa sentido dahil sa galit at inis na nararamdaman.

No one owns Amanda but him.

Only him.

Only Jacob Saavedra.

Napailing nalang si Amanda dahil sa nabasa sa pahayagan. Tsss. Me? Engaged? Very funny.

"So,you're engaged,Clarey?" Anang baritonong boses pagkabukas ng pinto ng kanyang kwarto. Iniluwa niyon ang kunot na kunot na mukha ng kanyang pinsan.

"Je!" Napatayo siya mula sa pagkakaupo sa kama at dinamba ng yakap ang kadarating lang na pinsan. He's still on his suit. Mukhang kagagaling lang nito mula sa trabaho.

"Tss..I miss you too,Clarey." Sarcastic na saad nito. She pouted. Ang samang pinsan. "So, you're engaged? For real?" Anito habang magkasalubong parin
ang kilay.

She rolled her eyes at him then took her seat.

"I'm not engaged, okay?! Rafael and I are friends. We just had dinner that night."

"Okay. But I'm wondering how the news died fast. Do you have an idea,Clarey?" He asked before he seated at the sofa at the side of her bed.

Napakunot ang noo niya dahil sa sinabi nito.

"What do you mean, Je?"

"All the newspapers are being pulled out in the market in the blink of an eye,Clarey. Even in other media forms. How's that, huh? Who could have done that?" He smirked that leave her mouth hanging.

Could it be him? But why? Tapos na sila. Kasalanan nito. Kaya wala itong karapatan na panghimasukan pa ang buhay niya.

Napailing siya. Damn you,Jacob!

"I don't know what you're talking about, Jeremy." She answered trying not to sound nervous because of his statements and questions.

"Don't try to act innocent on me,Clarey. I'm just asking a name. Why is it difficult for you to say that?" He countered in a serious tone.

"I..I don't really know. Don't push me to answer that because I don't really know." Nanghihinang sabi niya at napaupo nalang sa kama niya.

"I won't push you for now. Don't try me, Clarey. You know me. I have ways." Madilim ang mukha na saad nito bago tumalikod at iniwan siyang kinakabahan.

"Nate." Aniya nang iniluwa ng pintuan ang kanyang kaibigan.

"How are you,Jake? What's with the news? You and Lizzy huh?" He smirked upon sitting at the sofa near his table.

"Tss.."

" What's with your rule, No strings attached? I didn't know you'll become pussy whipped." Anito at natawa ng malakas na ikinainit ng ulo niya. Pussy-whipped his ass! Parang eto hindi!

"Shut the fck up, Hernaez! I'm now pvssy-whipped but not with her!"

"Oh! Who's the unlucky girl then?" He teased while looking at him with a smirk on his face.

"Lopez."

"Lopez?" Kumunot ang noo nito nang balingan naman siya.

"Amanda." Seryosong sagot niya at napahalukipkip.

"Sh!t! Your former employee? But, she's fcking engaged, right?"

He glared at his bestfriend.

"If she is, then it would be on me, Nate. Only me. She's mine the moment she open her legs on me. And I don't share. You know me."

"Fvck man! You're doomed!" At natawa ng malakas. "You are really pvssy whipped. It's not so you."

"Shut your fcking mouth, Hernaez! As if you're not pvssy-whipped, eh?" He tauntered while smirking. Mas malala nga ito. Ilang taon na ang lumipas pero patay na patay parin ito sa isang babae.

"Don't make that as an issue,Jake. That's already in the past." Anito at sumeryoso na.

"You know, Elle is more gorgeous and sexy now,Nate. You can check on her on your way down. Maybe its time for you to pay your visit."

"We are done a long time ago, Jake. I don't care about her anymore." Madilim ang mukha na saad nito habang nakatiim-bagang. "And why is she working here anyway when she has her own business to manage?"

"You better ask her, Nate. Come on, be a man and fvck her!" His laugh reverberated across the room.

"Gago! You want a punch? Shut your fucked up mouth, Saavedra!" Naiinis na pakli ng kaibigan na namumula pa.

"I'm just giving you the most perfect advice. I'm sure you'll both be in heaven that time." He chuckled while his friend gave him a daggered looks.

"Why don't you follow your own perfect advice on your girl, Jake. I bet that would send you to heaven."

"Oh, I will Nate. Wait, till I see her. I'll make love to her till she beg on her knees. I'm Jacob Saavedra and every girl will always be begging on their knees for me. But my sweet Amanda will be my last passion. She will be."

Nate just laughed at his words. Maybe he can't still believe whatever he's saying.

"I'll wait till that happens,Jake. You better hurry at baka maunahan ka.
She already showed herself in public. Siguradong marami ang magtatangkang makuha siya."

Nagdilim ang mukha niya dahil sa sinabi ng kaibigan. That won't ever happen. He won't let someone have her.

"Amanda is mine. Magsisisi ang sinumang magtatangka na kalabanin ako. I'll kill for her, Nate. No one ever messes with me. No one."