Warmth

AN- This is a joint fanfiction with two writing, and it's both of our first one so I hope you enjoy :)
----------------------------------------------
Dan's Pov:
I've barely closed of Tumblr and fallen asleep when I wake up again. It was painfully freezing in my room, so when I turned on my light I literally think my furniture would have a layer of frost. I didn't think it was supposed to get cold until at least October. August has barely ended.
I looked around my room in a state of blurry half-closed eyes. "Crap" I thought as I noticed the open window across the room from my bed. I smile slightly as I think of Phil in the next room. Asleep, probably. He doesn't normally stay up this late, his Wikipedia Odysseys rarely happen.
I tiptoe across the mess of my bedroom and close my window, and once I return to my bed I realise how many supernatural monsters are probably outside my door. I've told my viewers this, I do have a fear of the supernatural, specifically in the dark. Which is incredibly stupid at 25.
I silently move (like slender man) out of my room and into the small hallway. My intention was to go and find a drink, but Phil's door is open, just a bit. Subconsciously, I'm looking through his door and watching his chest rise and fall. He's so adorable. Inevitably, I decide that it's a bit creepy, even for a boyfriend, to watch someone sleep. It's a bit violating, watching someone breathe whilst their unconscious.
I walk quietly into his room, my heart beating fast, even though I'm not sure why. I lift a corner of the cover, making the slightest rustling noise. I think I disturbed Phil, because he moves so his facing me and lifts the cover up to let me in, even though his eyes are closed. At least now I'm less invasive. I slip into the bed and move so my head is in Phil's chest and he wraps his arms around me. I copy his movement by wrapping my arms around his waist and let him rest his cheek on my hobbit hair.
"You okay?" He whispers into my hair.
"I'm fine." I say as I listen to his heartbeat thump softly in my ear. He kisses the top of my head before falling asleep, and eventually so do I and out breathing becomes slow, relaxed and in time with each other.
----------------------------------------------
AN- Okay, that's the first chapter, so my friend will write the next in Phil's pov.