Infinity

{ Hey , Lemon here , I'm really sorry for not publishing yesterday , but here is my  phil chapter ,:) hope you like }
I love him. I love him I love him I love him,
And everytime we kiss I get a fuzzy feeling , like a warm toasty feeling inside of me - diffrent to anything else , it's like happiness but completely different , it's like my hearts skipping but kinda running and leaping and falling at the same time ,
And everytime I look at him my heart goes faster , just like our Skype calls in 2009,
But he felt so far away then, and now I know he's next to me and I just need to look to my side to see him and I'll get those fluttery feelings again .
And sometimes it feels like our hearts are joined , like two hearts connected . Maybe that's what love is , finding the other half of your heart and finding love.
But when he's sad , I feel it. And when he's worried , I feel it too , or angry or something , and emotion he'd prefer to keep secret; deep down my heart tells me that somethings wrong .
I think about earlier , ahem firstly I do think about him kissing me and our cuddles and I blush and then my minds distracted - and , NO (I tell myself ) I need to think about after that , with Dan .  I thought about him making an exit to the bathroom and how when he came back his face seemed sweater and more I guess , deflated .
I think about him in general and about what he worries about , relationships? Me? No it's not that , otherwise he wouldn't have kissed me like that yesterday , God I'm being so selfish .
I think about when he thinks . Like properly thinks, not just like - phil i need some room .
Like - If I walk into his room and he tells me he needs some alone time . And I watch him stare at the wall ,
Infinity and the end of life has always scared Dan in some form or another ,
But to me
He is my infinity , and I'm going to do my best to tell him that when he's thinking about things like life , he's not alone .