Chapter 2

(Your POV)

All I see is black. Why is that all I see is a black room.

"HELLO?!" I yelled only it to echo back to me.

Where am I what am I doing here why do I feel like I need to be somewhere right now.

'Because my human you need your mate right now' a white blob says walking up to me

"W-who are you and how are you talking?" I said afraid

'Shhhh don't worry and my name is Leona I'm your wolf but you can't tell anyone, okay?'

"Y-yes Leona."

'Good Y/N now I must go so when I leave you will awaken from your slumber'

"Wait I'm a-" I couldn't even finish before the wolf appeared and my vision blurred and back to me.

I was in a room with the guy that I met in the forest. He looked over at me and smile a weak smile.

"Your awake" was all he said to me and hugged me tightly.

"I still haven't caught your name yet have I?"

"Strait to the point I see well my name is Jake." He showed of his teeth which where a pearl white.

"Oh nice to meet you my name is Y/N and is it a little weird that your name so familiar to me?"

"Yeah your name is familiar to me too but I can't figure it out."

Why does his name sound so familiar and he sounds and looks familiar too. Hmm I can't place my finger on it.

Putting all my thoughts all together when I heard the door open to reveal...

------------------------------------------

Hello all! Blue here! I hope you all liked this chapter cuz as I said in the chapter before, this is the first Reader X Werewolf book I've ever done. So.... thank all you readers who stuck along with the writer who does this alot (xXWolfs_LifeXx) and the writer, me, who hasn't even read one of these before (flawlessbluedragon)!!! So, again, thank you SO SO SO SO SO much for following along! Next chapter will be written by Wolf! See ya my Drolves!!!

Umm not true I said I read them all the time not write. *cough* Travis X Reader *cough cough*

Oi! Wolf! This is my chapter! Out! You have the next chapter! And just because you read them doesn't mean you don't imagine them in your head! Yeah, I know you!

Cya,
BlueWolf