Chapter Five

Chapter Dedicated to @shipper100 because apparently you wanted more. And because Wolf hasn't been writing another chapter, like, at all, I decided I'd write the chapter and then she can write the next one. Mind you, here for me it's currently, as I type this word, 11:23 pm. I am pretty tired but I will try to do the best I can. Thanks for all the support this story is getting
-Blue

[Your POV]

Waking up, I yawned and held on tighter to the enticing (A/N: yes, yes, new word I know) warmth my arms were currently clinging into like a sloth on its tree branch. Not wanting to let go.

Wait... what warmth breathes?

I snapped my eyes open and the suns rays made my eyes hurt. So I shut my eyes again and after a moment, opened them and immediately caught onto F/E/C/F/C (favorite eye color for crush if you couldn't remember) eyes.

When my eyes roamed over the face, I quickly became aware of the situation I was in, the man carrying me had ears on top of his head, and that he looked very delicious under the suns rays.

Probably all the time too.... I had thought dreamily. No, Y/N, no! Bad Y/N! He's a werewolf! Not human like you! It'd never work! My brain agreed with that, but not my heart nor body would ever agree with that.

Ah... if only we had met if we were the same species...

'You stupid girl, you're going to eat those words soon,' A voice whispered in my head.

What in the world?! What was that?!?! The voice didn't say anything after that. Ugh.

"U-um..." I gulped.

"Ah.... have a nice nap...?" C/N said nervously with a slight blush covering his cheeks. I internally awwwwwwed inside but didn't show it. It was hard too.

My mouth curved up in a small smile and answered,

"Yeah, you ever know you're really warm? A pleasant warmth too." Just then, a voice squealed from behind me. In my momentarily panicked state, I flew out of C/N arms and landed with an "Oof!" on the ground.

C/N went down next to me,

"You okay?" I rubbed my head but nonetheless nodded. I looked to where the squeal came from and was surprised to see an elderly couple (but not that old) smiling at us.

"Who are you guys?" I asked bluntly. The woman looked a little disappointed at my answer but said,

"Darling, it's us. Your parents." My eyes bugged out my head as the man nodded in agreement.

I practically flew in the air as I jumped up speedily and tackle-hugged my parents and tears threatened to leak out of eyes.

"Mom! Dad! I missed you guys so much! Why didn't you ever visit me?!" Mom and Dad hugged me back just as tight and Dad replied,

"We missed you too, honey! So terribly much! We couldn't visit you, because, you know, the fact that we're werewolves with ears on our heads and a tail?"

"Oh yeah... that's why. Still, I missed you way too much Mom and Dad." The tears finally poured out of my eyes as we all cried together.

"We missed you, Y/N, so very, teribly much," Mom whispered, tears still pouring out.

_____________________________________

So... yeah. That's it. Sorry, I'm way too tired to wrote anymore. I had stopped for a bit and read another book, then came back here to finish this up. It's 1:30 am rn and I'm wicked tired. Might as well watch some of my youtubers *cough cough* Skydoesminecraft, Aphmau, Ross, RedVactor, ihascupquake, Woofless, those ppl *cough cough* before I go to bed. Night guys!

Question of the chapter: Favorite animal and Youtuber?