Chapter 4

Hey its Blue! So, amathis really wanted a new chapter, so you know what? I MADE A NEW CHAPTER!!! And this song literally goes along with your family in this book! Literally! It's amazing! And it's Nightcore! Like, YASSSSS. So, I'mma let you read this chapter now.... hehehe.... carry on....

(C/N's POV)

She fainted. Like, literally fainted.

As she fell I caught her, but I almost dropped her (A/N: lol). Her eyes had fluttered shut and a peice of hair fell onto her face.

My wolf literally bugged me so much to put her pretty H/C hair back where it was, so I complied with little hesitence.

I picked her up in the princess hold and since I didn't know where she lived, I decided to bring her to the pack house. I guess no extra prey for the pack tonight...

My wolf wasn't as bothered with that as he was with caring for the girl in our arms.

As we walked further into the forest into the direction of the pack house, I made a mental link with my wolf.

'Why do you want to care the human so much?'

'I don't exactly know..... maybe it's because of us being Alpha and that she's a member of our pack since her parents are?'

'Maybe.... I still don't know.'

'Yeah, me either.'

Continuing to walk to the pack house, it came into view. I instantly mind linked who I thought was Y/N's wolf parents.

'M/N and F/N! I have a special surprise for you two!'

Her mother instantly replied,

'Alpha? Could you tell us what the surprise is?'

I laughed lightly.

'If I told you two, it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?'

She sighed, disappointed.

'I guess so Alpha.'

'Where would you like us to meet you?' F/N asked.

'The backyard.'

'Yes, Alpha.' M/N and F/N answered.

'Good. I see the pack house. I want to see you there now.' A moment later I see the young looking couple coming out the back door as I was 100 feet away from the house.

The two gasped at the girl in my arms as I neared them.

"Alpha? Whos this?" F/N asked.

"Is she your mate?" M/N asked excitedly.

"I- um..... not that I know of. Anyway, remember the girl you had to give away because my father said too because she was human?"

"Yes," tears started pooling up in her eyes. "We loved that little girl so much, why do you bring her up now? It only makes me cry!" I grinned.

"Because I think I found her!" Both of them perked up at hearing that.

"Really?! Where is she?!" M/N and F/N blurted out many more questions about her.

"She's right in front of you!" They clamped their mouths shut and looked down at the girl my wolf was fiercely protective of.

"Y/N? Is- is it really you?" The tears in M/N eyes came gushing forwards as she sobbed into her husband's chest. He cooed calming words into her ear as she slowly stopped crying, but had a hiccup once in a while.

F/N looked up at me and asked,

"Alpha, are you sure it's our Daughter? I mean, we lost her just when she was a baby.... (A/N: I was just gonna put a age there but I don't know how old you guys are)"

"F/N, M/N, would I have brought her here to you two if I wasn't sure it was her?"

"No," M/N turned around in her husband's arms and gazed at Y/N. F/N did the same.

Suddenly, Y/N shifted in my arms and almost curled up into me. Literally. M/N awwed and almost fangirled at the moment.

"Are you sure our daughter isn't your Mate? It seems she thinks so!" M/N teased.

Like magic, Y/N yawned and sleepily opened her eyes. Then, after the sun getting into her eyes, she immediately closed them and held on tighter to the warmth next to her, which was, fortunately, me.

Suddenly, as if noticing the warmth couldn't have been "natural", her eyes snapped open, and met mine.

___________________________________

It's Blue once again! Did you get your fangirl senses??? Hehehehehehe you guys are lucky Amathis wanted me to write this or I wouldn't have. So, thanks @amathis686868 for the help! I'll go on the computer tomorrow and dedicate this chapter to her because of it.

I appreciate your existence,
                                                  BlueWolf

P.S. PSSSSSS Guys! Go follow @xXWolfs_LifeXx and me, @flawlessbluedragon!!!

P.S.S. #Mithzan #ROSSOME #Aphmau #Aaron #Woofless #ThePack #SkyDoesMinecraft #RedVactor #ThatGuyBarney #Butter #Dirt #Just_Follow_Me_On_Youtube_I_Might_Be_Doing_A_MC_Channel_Soon

IM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW Omg blue nice ending I will hopefully make mine soon I'm working on the next chapter of my book if you want to go ahead and check that out too. Well BYEEEEEE BLUEWOLFS

Uh uh what made you laugh? And thanks! I try my best! Wow, right now there's 838 words! And wait, the book on your account? If so, I'M READING IT.