Chapter 6

DAH WOLF IS BACK. Omg I have omg a hard time touring right now. AND I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW YAY. Please note sarcasm. Ok so I have been away because well school and family. NOW BACK TO YOUR PROGRAM. 😂😂

Yeah.... so Wolf had not finished this chapter so I decided I would. I can't keep y'all waiting, can I? And above? Wolf is making no sense whatsoever lol.

C/N's POV

I watched as my mate jumped into her parents arms when she saw them. I walked over to them after they reunited and placed my hand on Y/N and felt the tingles of our bond.

My beautiful mate looked at me and smiled, then I heard her mom squeal and Y/N covered her ears. Well I guess she has some parts wolf.

"Hey Y/N why don't I give you a tour of the pack grounds?" I asked Y/N. She nodded politely but nervously. I wonder why?

''Dude how do you not know why she is nervous?! She is OUR freaking mate!' My wolf yelled at me.

'Dude how do you know why she is nervous.' I mocked my wolf and he growled at me.

'Don't go there man, but she's a wolf and none of you know it, but I feel it.'

I think my wolf is going crazy. And if you are wondering "What is your wolf's name", well you may or may not be, but his name is S/F/N.

"C/n, c/N! C/N!!" Y/N's mom snapped her fingers in my face so I would come out of my trance. "Weren't you going to give Y/N the tour?"

"Uh... yeah. Y/N? Sorry, but I'm gonna steal you from your parents for a bit." She growled at me and I wasn't very surprised as she had wolves for parents. Muttering how unfair it was since she just got to see her parents again, she reluctantly got out of their hold. I just chuckled.

'She'll be getting to see them more often once we mate,' S/F/N grinned. A small blush covered my face. Y/N just looked at me like I was fresh out of Looney Toons.

"Wolf," I cleared up, looking everywhere but her face. She looked puzzled, but nonetheless nodded.

Startling me, she grabbed my hand and gently tugged me towards the house -or should I say- mansion.

I showed her a small smile and I pulled her along, feeling Y/N's parents happiness through the pack bond. She smiled back just as small.

"What do you want to see first? The pack house, the backyard, or the playground where the children play?"

'Where our children will play with the others soon,' S/F/N grinned again. The blush on my face became bolder and Y/N just nodded, knowing it was my wolf again.

I really couldn't deny the feelings I had for the girl next to me, I really couldn't.

"I guess we can see the backyard first," Y/N decided.

"Okay, whatever you want, mate," S/F/N spoke through me and at that comment, Y/N blushed.

'I love it when she blushes.'

'Same.'

'I will also love it when she's underneath us, naked-' (A/N: I stopped at this part cuz I don't want to go in any more detail than I should)

'S/F/N! Don't make me think about that! Your gonna make me horny or something! Do you want Y/N to be uncomfortable right now?!'

'Well, no, but I can't help it! She's just too perfect for us!'

'You know what? Fudge it.' And I kissed her.

------------------------

MUAHAHAHAHA cliffhanger I know... I meant for your fangirl senses to on overload right now hehehe, cuz mine sure were! Actually, right now for me its 1:35 am and I'm really tired. Again. And then I have school tomorrow. Ugh. And I have tests in Math and Science tomorrow too. Which I'm horrible at. Yup.

So... sorry we kept you from reading this new chapter. Wolf had been extremely busy (idk with what tho) and I was bored so I decided to do something productive during my stay awake.

Idk when the next chapter will be out, sorry.

Thanks for waiting patiently guys, it means alot.

Question Of The Chapter: Can you find the place where Wolf and I changed writing places? Put a comment where!