Chapter 1

A/n so as you know this is Isabella Grayson's wife also this book will have sexual scenes so if your not comfortable please don't read also it has self harming. NON EDITED SCENE 

Isabella's PoV:

Okay first let me introduce myself I'm Isabella I'm 19 and I'm also a professional dancer I have blond hair and blue eyes I'm also married to one of the richest guy in the country Grayson Dolan he is 20 years of age and and very fit may I say also he has chocolate hair with blond hilights in the front

Yes I know he is very hot which I'm not going to lie about but he is a complete asshole, the only bad thing is that me and Grayson hate each other and we always fight and argue but he has never hit me I some time hit him like slaps or pushes and e...

Yes I know he is very hot which I'm not going to lie about but he is a complete asshole, the only bad thing is that me and Grayson hate each other and we always fight and argue but he has never hit me I some time hit him like slaps or pushes and even throwing things at him but that's because he pisses me off all the time we have never gotten along with each other and to be honest Grayson has never touched me either only on our wedding day he had to kiss me and let me say he was a really good kisser also on our honey moon we haven't done anything we just went straight to bed.

I was in the kitchen and I was scrolling through my phone also Grayson was home until one of the maids came in and decided to make dinner so I left and went into the living room I sat down and was watching TV until I heard loud thumps coming down the stairs I looked and saw that it was Grayson's so I just rolled my eyes and went back to watching TV I heard him groan and walked over to me and stopped right in front of the TV i looked passed him because I didn't want to get into more trouble and decided to leave but he grabbed my hand and yanked me back on the couch " Grayson what do u want from me" I yelled making him more pissed "Isabella don't fucking raise your voice at me do you hear me u bitch" he said grabbing my arm and squeezing it really hard I knew that was going to leave a bruise "Grayson stop ur hurting me" I said yelling again until he let go
"Isabella I'm done with u all u do is sit on your phone and watch TV and not talk or do something around this house you are a lazy ass bitch you know that" Grayson yelled which made me flinched "Grayson why do you think we have mades" I replied "you know what forget it"he yelled walking out into the kitchen I stood there quiet it never hurt me that he grabbed me or shouted at me its that he calls me names every day for example bitch, slut, whore and so on thinking of that brought a tear to my eyes so I got up and walked my way to my bedroom that I have to share with that asshole, I opens the door and saw that Grayson was sitting there shirtless in our bed on his phone when I saw him I walked out before he could realise I was there but to late " come here" he said in a deep voice I turned around and stood there in the door way " come sit here now" he said i walked over to the bed and sat on the other side of the bed "yes" I mumbled not daring to look up at him but soon after I felt his hands being placed on my thigh "Isabella I hate it when u don't talk to me" he said a little annoyed "Grayson are you kidding me how do u expect me to talk to when everything I do is wrong and you always shout at me!" I shouted towards him "don't shout at me!" He screamed while standing up and walking to my side of the bed, I didn't say anything because I was scared that he got up and god knows what might happen next.
Soon after he walked out and 3 seconds after that I heard the front door of the house being slammed shut I knew that Grayson was gone I decided to head off to sleep because I was really tired.