Chapter 12

2 weeks later:

Grayson POV:

It's been 2 weeks now since the whole incident with the threats and harassments from this girl at work and they just keep getting worse and worse it's like it will never stop, she sends me texts and calls me every single day and tells me to watch my back and my family's back.
Problem is that I don't know who this women is but she did tell me she's works with me but that could be anyone since there are so many females in my industry and I can't just tell the cops or have an investigation because that will make things way worse than it already is.
Shorty I was interrupted by a text message that appeared on my phone
Unknown: LEAVE YOUR WIFE AND KID OTHERWISE THEY WILL GET IT...
After reading that message my heart stopped and everything went blurry, I couldn't believe that things were going to be like that and I don't want to put my family in danger at all but I don't want to just leave them either but I guess I have no choice...

Isabella's POV:

I was downstairs with summer playing with her and Grayson was upstairs doing work, lately I've been realising that things are a bit off with Grayson for the past 2 weeks and I didn't want to ask him about it because I just thought that it might be work related things and stuff like that but now it seems like it's getting worse he's really distant from me and he hardly talks to me it's just like the beginning when we first started this marriage.
I didn't know what to do at this point I was contemplating on wether I should just confront him or not but I thought that I should just do it and find out what really going on.
I took summer off the floor and made my way upstairs to Grayson office, within 10 seconds I was standing outside his office getting ready to knock, I knocked and made my way in "Grayson can we talk" I say, but he doesn't answer or even look up at me "hello Grayson I know you can hear me" I say once again but still no answer "okay fine I'll just talk then, what's been going on with you lately all you do is ignore us and don't even spend us much time with us like you used to do" I say on the verge of tears "GRAYSON ANSWER ME!" I raised my voice "okay fine you wanna know what's going on!!" He shouts back making summer cry "I SLEPT WITH ANOTHER WOMEN" he screams back on the verge of tears "w-what?" I replied "yes I cheated on you and I'm sorry" he says while looking down at his desk "you know what Grayson go to hell" i say while walking out of his office and into my room, I couldn't believe that he would do something like that I thought he really loved me and actually wanted to have this family with me but I guess not...

Grayson POV:

I can't believe I just did that, I just lied to her saying that I cheated and she actually believed it how could she ever think I would do that to her, but I guess it had to be done I mean these threats are just getting out of hand and I'm scared that if I don't obey them then something might happen to them and I can't afford that.
I walk out of my office into my room to see Isabella packing her stuff and summers stuff, I sit on the bed next to summer and put her on my lap I then look at Isabella who's fuming with anger, she then walks out of the closets and noticed my presences "get out Grayson I don't want to see you and I don't want you anywhere near my daughter" she's says in pure disgust while taking summer from my arms, this pushed me off a lot "okay listen here Isabella I know I messed up but she is my daughter too so you have no right to tell me that I can't be anywhere near her!" I bit back "oh really if she was really your daughter and you really loved her then you wouldn't go around to fuck with another bitch!" She shouted. At this point I couldn't do anything but just sit and watch as the most precious women from my life leave me.

Isabella's POV:

After about 2 hours of packing I finally was able to get all of mine and summer things together I made my way downstairs with summer and put her on the couch I called Maria over to watch her while I went upstairs to get our bags and put them in the car. After I was done I went back in and took summer to the car, I put her in her car seat and made sure her seatbelt was nice and sturdy, I made myself to the drivers seat and got in, shortly I see Grayson and Maria running to the car "Isabella I'm sorry" Grayson says while crying "Grayson get away from the car I never want to see you again" and with that I just drove off.
I didn't exactly know where I was going but I was way to upset and angry to care about that right now.
It was now December outside so it was freezing and there was snow everywhere and then it came to my mind that me and Grayson have a winter house near the mountains so I drove off all the way there.
Once we got to the house I took summer out of her car seat and made my way to the door I put in the key and opened the door, the house was a little cold but I didn't mind it, I walked to the kitchen and turned on the heating system to make the house a little worm, after I turns on the lights and went to the couch I laid summer down in her cot that we left there for summer and tried to put her to sleep.