Chapter 14

Isabella's POV:

"Thanks gray" I reply while walking into the bathroom to take the test.
After I took the test I set an alarm on my phone for 2 minutes.
I then walked out and saw that Grayson was in bed with summer sitting on his chest, I walked over and sat next to them.
"Hey baby" Grayson says while looking up at me and giving me a teethy smile "hey gray" I say back and giving him a kiss "so how are you feeling?" He asks "good I guess, I mean what about you do want another child?" I asked "of course I do Bella I want to have a huge family with you" he says placing summer in the middle of us and giving me a kiss "really?" I say in between our passionate kiss "really"He reply's back and pulls me back into the kiss "mama" summer cry's out holding her hands out for me to pic her up "aww yes my little baby" I say while grabbing her and making my way to the bathroom since the alarm went off.
"Gray!" I shout out for him to come "yes baby" he says while walking into the bathroom "can you look at it with me" I ask pointing to the pregnancy test "of course baby" he says and walks to me and wraps his arm around my waist "thank you" I picked up the pregnancy and flipped it over "omg baby we're pregnant!" Grayson screams out laughing and smiling almost on the verge of tears "yes we are" I reply hugging him "summer mummy is going to have another baby are you excited?" I asked her while holding onto her little hands.
"Mama dada" was all she said before burying her head in the crook of my neck.

Grayson's POV:

I'm eventually the happiest man on earth now, I'm going to have 2 beautiful children now.
I'm just so excited and I just can't wait to be a dad again.
Everything is going great so far and I'm happy and thankful for everything and I just hope that nothing comes in between it now and ruins it...