Chapter 6

Isabella's PoV:

This morning I woke up feeling really sick and my stomach was hurting so I ran to the bathroom and threw up since I couldn't take it anymore "baby are you ok?" Grayson calmly said putting his hand on my waist "not really but I think I just got one of those pregnant
days" I said d slightly smiling at him "God ur so cute" he said while kissing my forehead "ur cuter" I slightly flirted back after I was done with our little flirting I got up washed my face and brushed my teeth one I was done I walked out the bathroom still in my night gown and walked down to the kitchen since the maids weren't here I thought that I could just relax in n my gown I was planning on doing breakfast so I grabbed the pancake mix, banana,raspberry,blue berries and some orange juice I made myself a plate and one for Grayson after about 5 mins I saw Grayson walk into the kitchen still in his sweat pants and a white t-shirt "here baby I made breakfast" I said handing him a plate of pancakes "thanks baby girl" he said while kissing me on the lips and taking his plate and sitting on our kitchen island "so baby what do u want to do today?" Grayson said while standing up and wrapping his hands from behind me around my waist "I don't know what ever makes u happy" Ida's while I kissed his chest and sat down at the kitchen island "well everything makes me happy as long as I'm with u baby" he said while sitting next to me, all I could do was smile.

After a while me and Grayson decided we'd Netflix and chill since it was his day off work and plus we both didn't feel like going out so we stayed inside "what movie? " I said while scrolling through the movie options "how about the conjuring" he said while giving me a smirk "Grayson I'm pregnant I don't think that's I good idea baby" I said while pointing to my stomach "oh yeah baby sorry" he said leaning in and kissing me on my forehead "ok then how about we watch big mama then" he said smiling really wildly and that just made me smile I truly love this man.

During the movie I felt the baby kicking and moving around and even though it hurt a little it just felt amazing "Gray baby the baby is Kicking and moving around" I said while lifting up my gown a little so that he could see my stomach "really that's my little baby girl" he said while laying down and putting his head near my belly so that he had his ear to it after a little while Grayson started to talk to the baby and the baby moved and kicked even more, I think she knew that Grayson was her dad or something.