Rebecca DeCaprico

You want a bad-ass nerd? Smart mouthed girl? A girl playing hard-to-get? If your look for someone with not only those three traits? Well, welcome to the night-life world of the one and only, Rebecca DeCaprico.

She's not only a good-two-shoes, but she's the wings of the night, the soul of stars, the and the princess of moon, meet the little p, but not to little, big-girl, Princess Luna, the imprinted Moon.

Yes, she is the soul of the moon. 

Her royalty is no way to say huge.

It's all across the GLOBE.

Every owl, knows the only Luna.

HER BACKSTORY;:;

As when her egg hatched, a small white and black moon appears on her forehead.

Her parents, poor-ragged owls, could not seem to ponder what it could be. But by the time that Luna had noticed, it was already to late for the Queen of the Moon to be told- because she was already dead.

As for her story, she was only noticed for her "birth-mark", which made her insecure of her beautiful face.

But one by one, she noticed something. The moon glowed everytime she'd stare at it's silver glow.

There was something strange.

And that when it clicked.

She saw it.

As she saw her soul calling the moon, golden leaves flew out of her moon, making mark flow to the crescent. Her eyes glowed black. She was becoming he crowned-gold.

She was becoming the present, as they owls like to call it.

--

Okay. I know it's really dramatic. SHUT IT.