Chapter 1

(Don't play it yet please! :D)

Rebecca

I sigh and rock myself so I can sleep again. "LUNA TWILA DECAPRIO!" I jumped and huffed before getting out of my comfy warm, and soothing nest. "Coming mom," I say and just silently cross my arms. "You have school today!" I stiffen and look at my wings.  "O- oh yeah..."

FLASHBACK

"There is no way in Wana, I'M GOING INTO MY HUMAN FORM!" I was about to grab the bottle and throw it at a wall. "BUT YOU HAVE TO, LUNA; YOU HAVE TO." I sigh. I cannot fight with my soul. 

"I wish I was born with someone SMARTER," My eyes become black as white fluid pours out. "You've made your point, jeez," I smile and my eyes go back to the blue canvas that they were made as. "Whatever."

Just as I smile, it fades as I see him.

My butler.

"Morning miss, you have a visitor." I roll my eyes to see a HUMAN. "AHHH- No... WHY'D YOU LET HER I-" I was cut off by her calm voice. "It's nice to meet you too." I sigh and walk up to her, getting out of my Moon-Stone throne.

As I walked, golden leaves formed around my body, making my wings turn into sun-lit skin and long blonde hair flow around my back. My eyes became the brightest of highlighting blue, an my feathers turned into a a black robe with white poka-dots.

Her eyes went wide as she saw my transformation.

"Your highness," She said bowing. "My name is Katy Lamar. It's a pleasure to be in your presence." I bow back and smile, nodding my head.

 END OF FLASHBACK

As we walk through the stone stairs, owls peak out from their tree trunk and bow. Katy leans down over to me and whispers in my ear. "Your famous, for sure." I chuckle and look around before replying back. "Yeah... It's because of this." I pull down my clothing that covers my shoulder and show her the moon imprinted in my shoulder. She tilts her head and furrows her eyebrows together. 

"That?" She looks at it again and points at it. "That's called a tattoo," I sigh and we continue to walk. After about 15 minutes of complete silence she looks at me again. "Did I offend you?" I laugh and shake my head no. "Oh..." Was all she said before I landed eyes on her Jeep.

I walk over to the passenger side and open the door. "So..." I say before clicking the door shut. "So what?" Katy asks, and starts the Jeep, making a rumbling sound erupt in the quiet forest. "So, let's listen to music!" I laugh.

She puts in a disc and waits a moment, then presses play. The first song that comes on is called; "Sooner or Later" by "Otto Wallgren" featuring "Ellen Hedlund". *PLAY MUSIC*

I hum to the tune until we reach the school.

My eyes widen as I see the huge glass windows and the large bell the swings over it. The students walking, some running, rush into the building. "Aren't we going to be late if we don't hurry up?" I ask and look around. "Oh, no. We have to get our dorm keys, dorm numbers, schedule and other stuff," I listen to her go on. "The reason why people are rushing in is due to the fact they want to get first seats... Oh, and by the way, if you have a class with vacant seats in the back, TAKE THEM, unless you want a big hole in your head." As I listen to her, I see my target; Ethan Frension.

"Oooh!" She wiggles her eyebrows at me. "Wh- what?" I ask, trying to be a cool as possible. She smirks before pulling into a parking spot. "That, is Ethan. You are staring at him. That mean you like him." My eyes become darker, but I shake my head. As I look back at her, she looks confused. "Is something wrong?" I sigh and tell her something I haven't told anyone else.

"I have a dark side." She nods her head and sighs in understatement. "I know what you mean." I look down at my feet before I see something in her hazel eyes. It's like an idea sort of thing.

"What?"

"I have the perfect name for you."

"Name? Why can't I stick with Luna?"

"Because, no one names their child Luna."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Well," I pull my lips in a line. "Tell me it then."

"Rebecca."

"Ew."

"Too bad, Becca. It's already chosen." I sigh in defeat, knowing that I'd probably loose anyway.

"Fine."

--

As we walk through the pile of teenagers, we finally reach towards the office.

"Hi." Me and Katy say together, as if we were twins. An elder lady with curly brown hair and fading green eyes stare at us with a gentle smile. "How can I help you?" She asks brightly.

"Well-" I begin, but Katy cuts me off. "We need our dorms and stuff." She gently nods and I catch a glimpse of her name from her name-tag. "Linda, right?" I ask while she types. "Yup," She says. "Can I catch your names?" A smile tugs at her lips.

"Rebecca," Katy points at me. "Katy." I reply in unison.

After she hands us our stuff we walk over to the Café next door.

I order myself a Mocha Strawberry iced coffee, while Katy ordered a caramel whip toffee coffee. As she walked over to me with our orders, two people walked in. I raised my eyebrows. Then I saw their faces. I immediately recognized the first one; Ethan.

"Hey, look, it's Ethan and Lucas." She says slurping her coffee. "Lucas?" I ask while grabbing napkin and wiping the chocolate off my face. "Yeah. He's Ethan's brother. Really protective too," I nod my head. "I have to ask, because it's got me at the edge of my seat..." She breathes before opening her mouth. "Why are you so interested in Ethan anyway?"

I stare at her. 

"I can't tell you."

"What? Why?"

"Reasons."

"Okay, "reasons" is not an answer. If you think I'm going to think your nuts, then think twice, I've seen you transform." I laugh. "I know. But PROMISE you won't go to the mid of insanity?"

"Pinkie-promise."

"Good."

I lean over the table and focus on the words. "His heart is broken."

She looks at me.

"Wh- what?" She tries to keep the best comforting face. "His heart. It's shards are all over the school yard."

"How. Is. That. Possible?"

"I don't know. But the whole reason I'm here is to help him."

"Oh."

"Oh, what?"

"He's right there."

I turn around and see him staring at me.

"Oh." We both say.

"Oh, indeed." He says and smirks. I turn pink and look at my coffee. "Well, Katy, places to be... Right? Th- that's how it goes...." I turn around and get out of m chair, but stop when I feel wamr hands cover my wrist.

"Uh..." Is all I manage.

~~  

Please tell me what you think!

<3 Love you! <3

(*) Comment, vote, share (*)

!~~! KittiMitti1 !~~!