Ch3- The Boss Disscusion

After finalizing my designs for a new condo home, drew walks by me " come see me in my office in a minute please " he says politely as if he was trying to hint a possible fire. I nodded and once I was done with some paper work I walked to his office at the end of the floor.

I look in the window and his meeting is finishing up then as everyone walks out he gestures me to come in, I took a deep breath as I told myself that everything is going to be fine. I walked in as he asked me to take a seat, he's in front of his desks pressing up against it. 

I'm sitting down and tilt my head to one side so if he fires me I can let the tears flow one way, " I wanted to say thank you for not trying to steal anything from me last night when I passed out with work again, most people wouldn't really care o...

I'm sitting down and tilt my head to one side so if he fires me I can let the tears flow one way, " I wanted to say thank you for not trying to steal anything from me last night when I passed out with work again, most people wouldn't really care or if they did they would probably want a bigger paycheck. I'm glad that your here and Melina don't every change that about you ", he says as he smiles with his dimples showing.

" don't worry I'm very strong so this southern girl doesn't break easily but I appreciate it and I would do it again if it happened. " he smiled then we shook hands as I walked out for more work, that whole talk had to of taken 15mins tops. ( gosh I love his smile )