Chapter 1 ( I like her since I we met)

In this Fanfic, Blanche is female.

Spark PoV

Look, I know it's not that obvious but to be honest, the first second I laid my eyes on her. My heart was beating faster than normal. I wasn't in to 'lovey-dovey' stuff, I was into catching Pokemon and being who I am. I know that we will be more than friends...

Candela PoV
Everybody knows that I like  Blanche...like a lot but there's this one thing that bothers me. Why doesn't she like me back?! Like seriously I'm super hot. I've got the power!
Spark PoV
Wha..what?
Its morning already? It's like I haven't even slept but I still had that super sweet dream where Blanche is in it of course. I just adore her so much.
Candela isn't just a rival for gyms and all but she is also my rival for Blanche and this is not going that well. The this I'm talking about is...
As I walked to the dining table every morning I see Candela sitting next to Blanche. You might say that that's not a big deal but it makes me sit on the 'Third wheel chair'. It's like a bar table and Blanche is not sitting in the middle. Basically Blanche is sitting at the right and Candela is in the middle.
Yeah.

My blood starts to boil as Candela moves closer and closer to her. "Can you not" "sorry I'm just not in a good mood today" she said. Wait, did I just hear her say "Can you not" I almost burst in laughter! "Can you not" hah in your face Candela!

Candela PoV
Gosh, I'm like super embarrassed right now, the "Can you not" wow. I guess she is in a bad mood today, but it fine I'll find other ways for getting closer to her with my flirtatious ways.
Blanche PoV

I didn't get enough sleep lately what I remember is that Spark came in my room every night. I want that sure though, I feel someone kissing me on the cheek or something. Nah, that just me dreaming  things, total nonsense.
Spark PoV
Great she's all alone, now to just have an awesome chat and then I can tell her all my feelings... THEN CANDELA SHOWED UP. Plan failed all thanks to Candela who shows up most of the time.

---------------------
Finally got the chance to talk to my crush, Blanche. "H..hi Blanche, can I talking to you for a moment?" Oh c'mon Spark! Talking is easy! Talk like how you talk to others... "I'm kinda busy right now, tell me later." She said. She turned my smile upside down. I guess I'll go daydream of how much I want her to my girlfriend. Sigh remembering all the fun memories that I had with her, just the both of us. 

Hope you enjoyed this fanfic so far and please leave a vote and see ya in the next chapter
Crystal Vampire