He's gone missing (Chapter 4 part 1)

Spark POV

I can't take this anymore, My heart broken..I'm gonna take a break..a long break. I'm leaving.

I just cant stop watching my true love being with someone else. I..I..I just can't! Bye Blanche, I will never miss you Candela!

I ran out the door with tears in my eyes and dripping down my cheeks. I put my hood on so no one will recognise me. I felt a vibration in my pocket of my jacket. It was a text message...from the leader of Team Mystic. 

Meanwhile on the Poke-phone

Blanche: Spark where are you

Blanche: Spark???

Blanche: Hello?? I know you're here

Blanche: SPARK ANSWER ME!

          Spark is offline...

-------------------------------------------------------

Back to Spark...

I decided to ignore her. Because I've liked her for years...at the time I wanted to confess...its just too late. She chose the leader of Team Valor. 

I sat down on a bench in the park and took my phone out. Wow (15 missed calls from Blanche and 5 missed calls from Candela) They missed me a lot. But the thought of my heart being shattered like broken glass, I refused to rely them. 

Blanche POV

I have called and texted Spark many times and he's still not replying. I'm starting to get worried now. Before he always texted me back instantly, what if something bad happened to him? I'm starting to panic now what should I do. I...I..I miss him.

"Blanche, he's fine, he just went out like an hour ago. He probably catching some pokemon or just hatching his eggs." Candela said.

"I guess you're right. I should probably stop worrying too much. He's just too busy to answer my texts."  I said in relief.

Spark PoV

I just can't stop thinking about her. She's just so beautiful and smart...but she with someone else. Sudden tears ran down my eyes. I shouldn't be the emotional one. I'm the happiest one of all gym leaders, but not today or tomorrow or the next few days. Sigh 

I came across Professor Willow while he was walking in same pathway as me. 

"Good Afternoon Spark, Haven't seen you in a while. How are you doing today....Oh what happened Spark" Professor Willow seemed worried when he saw I was crying. 

"Actually...Can I uhh.. Stay at your place a few days. Then I will the you the whole thing afterwards. I really need someone to talk to other than the other gym leaders.." I asked him politely.

"Of course Spark you're always welcome" He said 

"Thank you Professor." 

Blanche POV

It's getting late should I go find him?..No I shouldn't, he probably making his way back home...What if something bad happens to him? What if he got hurt? No Blanche stop treating him like a baby. He just went out on a camping. He's just fine... I hope.

Professor Willow PoV

Oh I feel extremely bad for Spark, after that he's so heartbroken that he's been crying for hours. Should I contact the other gym leaders? I guess I'll just leave that for Spark later on when he's back to normal. 

Sorry for the short chapters and the long wait. I'm glad to be writing this fanfiction again and thank you all for the votes and comments in the previous chapters and also thanks for reading  see you guys in the next part!

Have a great 2017 

Crystal Vampire