Time's up! It's too late now ( Chapter 3)

Spark PoV

I had this flashback of something what happened years ago. Is this true? or is it just a daydream. I guess its's just a dream waiting to come true but...it never did. She chose someone else instead I suppose that Candela is best for her... Hold on! Those two are not together just yet, I might still have a chance to confess to her!

I quickly whizzed down the stairs and there goes my chance to tell her what I'm feeling towards her. I made sure that it is official. I watched every move. 

"Hey Spark! Me and Blanche has something very important to tell you!" Candela greeted with joy.  "Not really in the mood...but whatever just tell me" I said with a frown.

"So me and Candela just started dating and..." "I get it. Say no more!" I stopped Blanche from explaining because I was officially brokenhearted. Just like an arrow just shot me in the chest. Even worse than that, I can feel my heart shattering into pieces. I slowly felt tears falling down from my blue orbs. 

Why does this happen to me? What did I did wrong? 

I tried to just ignore the world and forget what just happened and of course avoid those two. But that was impossible, Blanche always knocks on my door and looks out for me... but maybe not this time, since they're 'too busy' doing their own thing. 

*Knocks* "Spark are you inside? I want to talk to you" Blanche spoke. Should I let her in? Or should I not? Ugh Stop fussing around just be a man and just talk to her! I slowly grabbed the doorknob but my hand was shaking real bad. I opened the door even if I didn't want to. 

"Spark? Spark are you okay? I wasn't finished talking and you left." "I'm..uh..umm..fine. I'm fine nothing to worry about." I lied. "Are you sure? You're not as happy as you used to be." She asked me. "Im fine Blanche...Why don't you just go research or somethin' " I pushed her out of my room. I can't believe I lied to the girl of my dreams. I just need sometime to be alone and just relax. But I'm still very disappointed that she chose her instead of me.

Blanche PoV

Did I say something wrong? I just wanted to tell him that me and Candela Started dating and all but I'm still kind of worried if he's alright. 

"Spark! Me and Candela will go buy some things. Do you want anything?" 

No one answered, I guess he doesn't want anything at the moment... I'll text him later.

Meanwhile on the Poke-phone on the  Poke-Chat app

Blanche: Spark 

Blanche: Do you want anything?

Spark: No

Blanche: You replied! I was worried about you 

Spark: I told you I'm Fine 

Blanche: are  you sure you're ok?

Spark is offline...

He told me he was okay. But I'm sure he is not okay...

Sorry, I'm not dead or anything. But I will still be continuing the story.

I hope you liked it so far.

Crystal Vampire