Chapter 2 (She has someone else in mind)

Spark POV
As I woke up I heard footsteps in the corridor. "I really hope she likes me back" Blanche said. Oh right you're talking about me? Well of course I like you back...Wait a second, I hope that she likes me back??! What?! She?? Does she like Candela?! That team leader that thinks my abs are fake. Really Blanche really?

Okay calm down Spark, it's not like Pikachu ran away... I suddenly felt a tear from my eye falling down my cheek. Spark, I know it hurts, but everything's gonna be alright.

I walked out the door. Pretending that nothing happened.
Good morning Spark! Blanche said with a smile.
I ignored her without saying anything and a facial expression.
Huh, I bet she's happy today since she's sitting next to her 'future girlfriend'.
"Spark is there something wrong?" Blanche asked.
I ignored her while holding my tears, I grabbed a snack and went back to my room.
I couldn't hold my tears so I cried it out and fell asleep...
~ flashback~
Alrighty, so this is the place where I will stay for probably for the rest of my life. I bet I will meet new people here! What if I meet I meet the one?? Ehh but that's to far ahead for a 10 year old Spark. So who's that man over there with the lab coat?
"Hello you must be Spark, nice to meet you. I'm Professor Willow. Why don't you introduce yourself to the two wonderful children over there."
"Hi I'm Candela!" "H..hi I'm..Blanche" Hey guys I'm Spark! Oh and Blanche, are you a boy or a girl? "I swear if you ask me that question ever again..." Oh sorry Spark, sorry for shouting at you like that since we just met.
"Oh uhh It okay Blanche, no need to say sorry." I said blushing. Why was I blushing? We just met each other. I know that this Blanche girl is pretty cute but there no way it's 'love at first sight'.
Professor Willow showed us our rooms and all that other stuff.
I wonder what the others are doing? Especially Blanche. Okay now where's the beautiful girl I met earlier? I peeked through the blue door, I saw her reading peacefully. Oh how much that made me blush so hard. She's just irresistible.

Blanche PoV
What's up with Spark? Why would someone ask me that?! Sigh I guess living with him will be a pain.
I read my books and did my research on Pokemon. I felt like someone was looking at me. There's no way it's Spark. It's probably just the professor.

Spark PoV
Wha..what? What was that flashback-y dream all about? Did I have feelings for Blanche since I was 10?! Woah. I never stopped loving her...but it's a shame that she doesn't love me back. Sigh.

Sorry for the SUPER late update. I will update as soon as possible.

Crystal Vampire