Awkward encounter

Y/n POV
Today you, Lauren and the girls went to the football game that was being played at the stadium near your house. You had your Manchester United jersey on the loyal fan that you are and Lauren wore your other one. The four other girls wore the other teams shirt just to piss you off.
"Baby you look so cute in your sports gear" Lauren said cuddling you. "Thanks baby you look cute in my gear too" you giggled. 
You all set off to the game this would be your first time to see them play live and you couldn't have been more happy.
You all took your seat and watched as your sporting heroes entered the field.
"Roooooooooneeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy" you chanted as Wayne Rooney captain of Man U walked on the field. The game kicked off and straight away Lauren could tell you were stressed with how they were playing "omg YOUNG YOU BLOODY MORON" you scream as the girls laughed at you. As quick as lightning Rooney crossed the ball to Ibrahimovic who put it in th back of the net and as soon as you saw the ball cross the line you were up and gone " YASSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL" you screamed. Lauren just laughed she couldn't believe how dorky and cute you were the other four girls laughed too. The game ended and you all went home.
"Hey how about we play a game ourselves" Dinah suggested.
"Okay I call y/n " Lauren said quickly.
"Hey no fair I wanted y/n" camila said pouting.
"Tough she is my baby" Lauren said hugging you.
It was you and Lauren vs camila Dinah and mani.
As you scored your 5 goal the rain started to fall heavy you got so competitive that you kept going and so did Dinah you two ended up in a mud puddle covered from head to toe in mud.
"Imma shower first" you called to the girls thinking everyone heard you.
You got undressed and into the shower and you washed your hair you heard a faint noise so you thought Lauren had come to join you you had your eyes closed . "Hey Lo .. Shower sex real" "OMG Y/N HOLY SHOOT I DIDNT SEE YOU IN HERE" "DINAH OMG GET OUT".
Lauren POV.
We were all playing the PS4 y/n room with her on tour when we heard screaming coming for the bath room. I ran to check if y/n was okay only to find an embrassed Dinah Jane and and shocked y/n.
"She walked in on me having my shower OMG Lo she's seen me naked" I burst into laughter and so do the other girls haha "omg Dinah do u have a think for y/n" "hell nah stfu bah falicia"
I hand my girlfriend her towel and keep laughing " shut it Lo" she says and laughs with me