Questions left unanswered

Your POV
Lauren and you had broken up ages ago. You were in no way over her and she was in no way over you. Camila texted you numerous times telling you about whenever you were mentioned she would break down and cry or say in bed all day for days on end.
"Y/n she's a mess without you" Camila tells you over the phone.
"Yeah well she broke it off Cami end of" you replied.
"Okay gotta go we have a live interview if you wanna watch it it's on channel 6" she hangs up and you switch on your TV. The interviewer talks to the girls about the album and tour life and then she asks Lauren "so how is your girlfriend doing good?" Lauren's face drops and so does the rest of the girls.
"Ah ..... Ah " Lauren starts to tear up.
Dinah tells them it's a touchy subject and to move on.
You can see Lauren burst into tears and walk off.
The girls cover everything else and Lauren doesn't return.
When you look down at your phone you have missed calls from Clara and from Lauren herself.
Her caller ID pops up again and you swipe the answer button.
"Y/n........." Lauren cries into the phone.
"Yeah I'm here" you reply.
"I miss you .... Please take me back" she says.
"Lauren I can't get hurt and you are putting your career first and I respect that so don't call me again" you cry.
"No y/n I want you in not gonna hurt you any longer please okay just please be mine again I love you I wanna marry you jut please baby ... Come back to me?" She says.
"Okay if I do Lauren no more running every time we fight no more silly rows just talk to me okay" you reply.
"Anything for you my princess... Can I come over tonight?" She asks.
"Yeah that's okay babe I'll see you then" you reply.