Prankster

Lauren POV
Y/n is always pranking me and messing with me so I've decided to get her back. And Dinah is gunna help me.
"Okay lauser how do u wanna work this one" Dinah asks with an evil look in her eyes.
"I wanna scare her so the best thing I can come up with is that I'm pregnant I mean I'm only 17 she won't expect it" I start to giggle.
"You rub the risk of her thinking you cheated and she's gonna get really mad Lo Lo" Dinah says worried.
"It's okay Dinah she's gunna be okay" I laugh.

1 day later
"Hey y/n babe can I talk to you real quick?" I ask.
"Eh sure Lo what it is ?" Y/n questions.
"Okay so I know we talked about this but like way down in the future like not even close to now but I couldn't not... Y/n in pregnant.... I got the IVF treatment and it worked babe" I say trying to hold in the laughter.
Y/n just stares on into the distance blankly.
"Y/n babe?? What's the matter? You're happy about this right?" I say.
"Lauren your 17 ..... 17 AND PREGNANT... What's you're mother and father gunna say oh my god they are gunna kill us" y/n says looking at my stomach.
"It's our little family babe" I say yet again struggling not to laugh.
"Lauren I do want a baby with you I want loads of babies with you but your 17 and I'm 18 I can't support myself never mind a baby" y/n starts to cry.
Oh shit have I taken it too far.
" Lauren I'm sorry but I can't be with you... Your gunna have to raise this baby alone... It's over Lauren" my heart is pounding out of my chest and that when I realise I've taken it too far.
"Y/n no no no please don't leave me oh no this can't be happening" I cry.
"Lauren I'm sorry okay ..... I'm sorry you are such a bad prankster cause I just pranked you back babbyyyyyyyyy" y/n screams.
"Oh my fuck I swear to god don't ever do that to me again" I nudge her.
Y/n sits laughing at me.
"Awh babe you're face was priceless" she pulls me into a kiss and onto her lap facing her to straddle her.
"I love you though my little joker" y/n says.