21

Your POV
Today was you 21st birthday and you were having a massive party.
Everyone was coming from Niall Horan to Demi Lovato.
You were currently spending time seeing your family cause they wouldn't be at the party.
"I can't believe your 21 just seems like yesterday I was holding you in my arms wanting to keep you safe from the world" you mom cries.
"I love you mom" you say to her smiling.
They leave and you proceed to get dressed.
"Hey baby" you feel arms wrap around you and pull you close.
" hi Lolo" you say kissing her deeply.
"The girls are here are you Gonna come say hey before the commotion begins" she says smiling.
"Course I'll race you".
"HAPPY BIRRRRRRRRTTTTHHHHDAYYYYY" the four girls scream at you diving on top of you and hugging you.
"Thanks guys I'd rather live in only after turning 21 thank you" you laugh.
You spend the next while opening gifts from the girls and looking at baby photos your mom put up around your house while she set up the party.
You all decided to get ready you hated dressing up do you put on your leather pants and black lace crop top and your black vans.
The party began to happen you had already greeted so many people like Harry styles and Hayley Williams from Paramore.
You hear a knock on the door and open it to find your best friends from home dive on top of you.
"Omg it's been so long biiiiisssssh" your friends cried.
You were having so much fun the music was blasting you made the set list of all your favourite songs for the DJ to play.
Basshunters All I ever wanted started to play so you wanted to dance.
You grab Lauren and start dancing with her and singing the words to her she loves when your drunk she thinks it's so sexy when your silly and sexy.
They party was dying down at around 3 am. Everyone left apart from the girls you climb up the stairs to find ally past out in the bath, Normani, Dinah and camila pass out in your and Laurens bed.
"Guess it's the guest room for us babe" you say picking her up and carrying her to bed she's so drunk.
"I jjusty lurrrrrrrv yhhhouuuu sooooooo freckiiiinh much" she slurs.
" I love you too sleepy now go to sleep" you kiss her forehead and watch her fall off to sleep you lay there thinking about how great of a night you had