Lessons pt 02

The younger student didn't make a move, staring at Paul in shock. His eyes slowly left the shorter man's face and looked down at last, failing to ignore his curiosity. The blood started leaving his face as he was detailedly observing erection of another man, never facing it from such nearness until now and he almost forgot how to breath, with his mouth slightly opened in wonder. "I..." he barely managed to utter, not being aware of its dryness until now. He gulped although there was no saliva in his mouth to be swallowed anymore. "I... I have never..." he stammered as he searched for Paul's eyes again, now seemed to be completely lost. Student Landers just smirked on that, feeling huge amount of satisfaction as he noticed that all Richard's confidence was completely gone now. The shorter man never thought he could behave to someone like that one day and sudden change in his behavior was turning him on madly.

"Don't worry about that", Paul said. "I'm sure you'll give your best... So that you can be sure that I'll give my best in helping you later."

A hate flashed in Richard's eyes. He tightly clenched his teeth, hesitating. But he didn't have any other choice – he really didn't want to lose the semester, and Paul was his only hope. So the younger student slowly lowered himself on his knees at last, but it seemed that was all he intended to do for now. Paul looked at him significantly, his eyes telling him that he wouldn't get any help from his part in this task so Richard brought his face closer to him and raised his hand, timidly taking the older student's dick into it but suddenly stopped in that position, taking a deep breath and blushing, unsure of where to begin first.

"Relax, Kruspe..." Paul said as his body slightly shivered from this long desired touch. "Just suck it as you practiced so many times on your naughty little toy."

Richard's face blushed even more. At first he wanted to deny the older student's statement, but very soon realized there was no point in trying something like that. Fuck, the damn guy was so fucking discerning! Not only Paul guessed his every hidden intention he had about him, he was also precisely reading his every single body move as an opened book! And now, somehow he guessed his real sexual preferences. Which Richard still didn't want to admit to himself entirely. But now he was forced to do exactly that due to this smartass and he hated him for doing so. But still, the younger student hated him even more because this guy was unwillingly turning him on more and more with every single moment, which was the another thing he didn't want to admit...

Paul smirked as he felt Richard's embarrassment and realized he started enjoying it much more than he thought he would. He was dreaming about this for so long, longing for Richard so much and so desperately and now it was really happening. And that even better than he ever thought it could happen in his craziest dreams – former arrogant and self-confident student who was ignoring him was now kneeling in front of him. He could do everything he wanted with him. Everything. And Paul decided to do it, having the whole scenario in his head already.

"See what happens to the bad students, Kruspe?" the shorter man significantly looked at the kneeling man. "After this lesson I'm sure that you'd carefully think over these consequences before you allow yourself to fall behind that much again, wouldn't you?" Paul kept on provoking, smirking mischievously while he was slowly running fingers through his spiky hair. But as soon as he placed his both hands on the back of Richard's head the younger student angrily shook it, tearing himself away from them.

"Don't", the taller man growled, trying to keep that little pride he was left with. "No need for that." With these words he licked the inner side of his lips, trying to produce some more saliva and moisten his desperately dry mouth. Paul sighed surprisedly as Richard timidly wrapped it around his oozing tip at last. The younger student shuddered as he felt another man's precum abundantly spreading over his tongue. Not to mention unexpected taste of his glans he wasn't used to. All that was so much different than the girls he had tasted and he didn't like it, no, he didn't at all, but there was no time for getting used to it – Richard knew that Paul's precum would just make the things easier so he licked the tiny slit on the tip, running his tongue all over the head and smearing the clear liquid over its surface.