where is she

(this one is longer then most because it was for a class so it had to be longer then most of mine)

Have you ever thought a whole section of your life happened but it just turns out you're crazy???? Well that's what happened to me so let's start from the day I was declared to crazy for the "normal" world...

I sighed as I sat in the tree and looked around the area waiting for my girlfriend Jess to show up. This was where we would meet when one of us needed to talk face to face about something or we need to be with the other to calm down etc... I was already at the spot when I texted her so it was perfectly normal for her to take a while but she normally go there in about 5 minutes and it is almost 10 after 9. I had texted her at 9 so I was alittle worried. I waited a few more minutes and got out of the tree and started to make my way towards her house. I followed the trail to her house looking around as I walked. After a while I sat down on a rock trying not to panic I was breathing in and out my heart racing. I was terrified and worried I hoped she was okay. I had tears in my eyes I tried to keep them in and slowly and shakily got up once I got my balance I continued to walk to her house. I got close to her house I could almost see it when I heard a noise. I wasn't quite sure what it was so I walked in the direction the sound came from. I walked thru the bushes and small trees and branches as I walked the noise became louder and louder the closer I got the more I could make out the noise. It was someone in the trees or some animal. When the noise became the loudest I heard I saw something in the trees. Hoping it was just Jess just playing a prank on me or an animal of some sort. I slowly took out my phone and turned on the flashlight and pointed the flashlight towards the object in the trees my eyes widened as I looked up at my now dead girlfriend hanging from the tree a noose around her neck and a note in her hand. I pried the note out of her hand and slowly read it sobbing softly. The note read "Next time, don't meet in the dark it just makes it easier for me." I dropped to my knees sobbing thinking to myself 'why would someone do this to her she never did anything she was the sweetest person ever she could never even hurt a fly. I had gotten these notes before but I just thought they were a prank from my friend Noah so I just ignored it and went on with my life but it turned out they were real threats. I ripped up the note sobbing and picked up my phone and sacredly dialed 911 they answered and I was a sobbing mess I explained that I had found my girlfriend dead in the tree and a note attached they sent help right away. Once they showed up they found me on the ground sobbing a note in my hand, but no one in the tree... They called my parents and they came into the woods where I was with the police and they had a conversation about me I couldn't really tell what they were saying as I was focused on my "dead girlfriend" they put me in handcuffs and brought me to a doctor and explained what happened and then they talked and said something about a mental illness and they took the handcuffs off of me and two men in white walked in one with a change of clothes the other with nothing. I wasn't sure what was going on but the one with nothing in his hands grabbed me well the other changed my clothes. I was still half crying the doctor wrote down some things then handed a piece of paper to one of the men and they brought me into a room that had a small bed at TV and some paperback books. I looked up at one of the men and on his name tag said "timberlawn mental hospital" my eyes widened and I screamed and tried to run but they grabbed me and put me on the bed keeping me down a nurse walked in and gave me a shot and I passed out. And that is how I ended up here at the Timberlawn Mental Hospital in this tiny cramped up room that was painted a dark grey. It reminds me of the room Noah would take me to to think about my life and where he would talk about how he would someday take over but I guess I don't know what he meant so I'll just live my life and Noah will visit everyday like he told me...