Chapter 1

When they woke up the next day, they didn't feel anxious at all. It's like they were already used to this place. They went to the hall because there was literally nothing to do. No entertainment or anything else. The hall floor was covered with an old fashion dusty red carpet, with faded gold and link roses on the outside.

        Nofei noticed a pillar covered in names. The names seemed to be written in some sort of crimson liquid. 'Maybe its blood!' He thought. Suddenly, a table appeared. It wasn't a big one. On the table was a jug of dirty water, and mouldy, soggy pancakes. "IS THIS EVEN EDIBLE??" Emma yelled to thin air. Heller appeared. He looked at Emma. "Of course it is! Duhh!" Heller said, looking very annoyed.

        They barely ate any pancake at all, let alone the water. There were black dots in the water which they can't make out what it is. Maggie saw one of her friends, that was a boy, washing his hands in a sink. When the boy was out of ear shot, she went to the sink. It was stained crimson. Maggie got a bit suspicious.

        "Do you want to explore this place? So we get an idea of how this place even look like?" Donatello asked. "Yea, but we should go in a group. If anyone is missing, we would know," Phoenix suggested. "Which corridor though? There is two," Jacob said. There was indeed two corridors. One going to the left and one to the right.

        "Let's go to the right first," Maggie said. They went through the corridor in a pack. The floor was still lined with that awful dusty red carpet. Halfway through, Alias gave a loud squeal. A terrified squeal. "JACOB! JACOB, LOOK!" Alias yelled. They all turned to the direction where Alias' finger was pointing.

        There was a crimson liquid seeping through the bottom of a door. Maggie decided to open the door, and was surprised that the doorknob was not feeling like smooth gold, but something rough and crumbly. Blood encrusted the golden doorknob. Maggie opened the door. Inside, was a horrible shock.

        It was a dead body.

Hi..I hope you're enjoying this book, so far. I think I'm going to make one part per day, maybe not. And if this was short, its because I'm writing this on Midnight. I'm going to sleep. See you tomoz!

JazmyneTonks xx