Chapter 4 Pt 2

They carried Emma to the Hall. Carrying her left a little bloody trail. Alias looked at Emma, frightened. He thought everything was fine with Emma around, for she was like a fighter. Alias was upset. Jacob looked at his little brother and hugged him. Heller was waiting for them in the Hall, half disappointed. "Where should we put her?" Donatello asked, looking around. Heller muttered something that sounded like 'center' so they placed Emma in the center. She was still alive. There was a silence. The next time time Heller talked, his voice was dull. He obviously wanted Emma to die, since he hated her most for annoying him in the morning. "So anyone have any clue who did this?" he said. "Come to think of it, no one looked suspicious before the incident happened or when the incident happened. This is a bit harder than I thought," Jacob said. Alias was shaking beside him.
"That's true. It is a bit harder. Someone who did it must asked for help, or is trying to frame someone again, like what Ben did," Donatello didn't feel comfortable saying Ben's name since he's dead. "Heller? Are you sure there are no weapons here?" Emily asked uncertainly. "Maybe....maybe not" he replied gleefully. There was a thoughtful silence. Emma had stopped groaning and just lied on the floor, her eyes closed, but her chest was rising and falling slowly with even breaths. "Heller! You said there were no weapons!" Phoenix exclaimed. "That is true but think! They could make the weapons too!" Heller said, completely frustrated. This is hard. No one looks suspicious! Unless what Donatello said was true..but..where could these 'helpers' be? Maggie thought.
They discussed this situation for a couple hours and decided to continue tomorrow. Jacob carried Emma to her room and they all slept in their own rooms. The next morning, Maggie, Phoenix and Bella went in to checked Emma. She was still alive and looked fine but was slightly pale than she usually is. "Should we let her rest here?" Bella asked. Phoenix nodded. "But what if the person will come here to finish her off?" Bella said. "That's a good point, but I think we should just make sure no one is missing. If a person is missing, i think we can guess that they came here," Phoenix replied.
        They left the room and went to the Hall. They quickly ate and Phoenix helped Maggie count and make sure no one was missing. Everyone was there. They had to make sure everyone was together every time. If a person was missing, they would rush to Emma's room and check. Heller was watching them gleefully from above. He sat on the chandelier. Heller is as light as a feather, for he was a mystical creature.
        They went through the opposite corridor and passed a room that had another gold label. This one said The Enchanting Room. How can did they miss this room? Maggie was pretty sure they didn't see another room with a golden label other than the Library. They entered. The room was filled with potions of every kind. The potions glow. They went around checking out the potions. There was some sort of blue ore in some places that was glowing too. There were some books about potions and potion making. The room was huge. It was less dustier than the Library and was sorted in alphabetical order. There were cobwebs in some corners. They roamed that room for a good few minutes until they heard a squeal from the center of the room. They rushed there. Emily was looking at a glowing.....table? The 'table' was made of obsidian and has a cyan blue table cloth on top. It wasn't a big table. On the blue table cloth, there was an open book that had weird words floating out and around the table. They went closer. They was a sign. The Enchanting Table

Then something formed in the top, floating a few inches from the open book. Something glowing blue.

Hi. I apologise for taking a long time to publish this part, and sorry if its draggy. I didn't know what to write about in this part. There was a debate today and my friend Crystal lost. I hope you enjoy this book. Cya!

JazmyneTonks xx